Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up guys my friend had a Q he doesnt have the internet so im helping him out... i know that m3 mirrors fit 91 accords 4DRs sedans his Q is could a m3 mirror fit on his 91 2DR accord sedan... thks for ur help guys...

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
JDMaccordEX said:
hey whats up guys my friend had a Q he doesnt have the internet so im helping him out... i know that m3 mirrors fit 91 accords 4DRs sedans his Q is could a m3 mirror fit on his 91 2DR accord sedan... thks for ur help guys...
1. there's no such thing as a 2 door sedan.
2. you shouldn't hide behind "your friend", just say you want to know
3. you can go to a public library and use the internet at no cost
4. yes an m3 mirror made for a sedan could be made to fit, but it would involve some cutting, shaving, etc.

·
Registered
17,396 Posts
uncle_el said:
1. there's no such thing as a 2 door sedan.
2. you shouldn't hide behind "your friend", just say you want to know
3. you can go to a public library and use the internet at no cost
4. yes an m3 mirror made for a sedan could be made to fit, but it would involve some cutting, shaving, etc.
:nod

·
Registered
403 Posts
It should fit my friend bought M3 mirrors for his accord and they were made to fit on like a 99 Eclipse, thats what it said on the box. I wouldnt buy M3 mirror go for the JDM folding mirrors. M3 MIRRIORS=RICE

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey accord vtec2 what is a RICER i have no clue what it is im new at this if u can tell me i can know what to put on my car and what not to put on my car u know what i mean bro... thks

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
JDMaccordEX said:
hey accord vtec2 what is a RICER i have no clue what it is im new at this if u can tell me i can know what to put on my car and what not to put on my car u know what i mean bro... thks
NOT TO PUT ON THE CAR
-M3 mirrors
-Z3 fenders
-SLK fenders
-Anything besides OEM honda fenders
-Nozzle lights
-Screw lights
-Altezza taillights
-Supra, Jag, altezza style taillights
-Body kits
-Aluminum wings
-ANything besides the oem honda wing
-Projector headlights besides tyc
-Angel eye headlights
-Jdm style headlights
-Dropzone, apc, weapon r and other ebay coilovers
-Stickers for parts you dont have
-hubcap spinners
-anything larger than 18 inch wheels
-chrome windshield wipers
-hyperwhite, superwhite bulbs for your corners and headlights
-euro clear corners
-exhaust muffler or tip change
-front mount intake
-fuba "racing style" antenna
-cut springs

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
JDMaccordEX said:
What to put on the car

-Jdm stanley headlights
-JDM fenders with sidemarkers, or cut ur own oem ones
-JDM taillights
-Nice quality rims between 15-17inch
-Quality suspension from tein, eibach, neuspeed, jic, apexi
-Quality intake if you so choose.....aem, injen, k&N
-Quality header if you so choose....dc sports, greddy, etc....
-Quality full catback exhaust, thermal R&d, magnaflow, greddy, apexi
-Engine swap if you want faster speed
-Manual trans swap if not done already.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thks TSM_Pikachu

i really did not know all that about ricers thks for the help on what to put on my ride....

jdm accord ex

·
Registered
403 Posts
You know what a ricer is now, basically people that buy all there parts from like a store like Auto Zone and Orielly's, by parts I dont mean the ones you use to repair your car either. All the parts that TSM told you to put on are coo. If you need examples I am sure someone can hook you up wit some pics of what a ricer is. Good luck wit your Accord by the way.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Accord_VTEC2 said:
You know what a ricer is now, basically people that buy all there parts from like a store like Auto Zone and Orielly's, by parts I dont mean the ones you use to repair your car either. All the parts that TSM told you to put on are coo. If you need examples I am sure someone can hook you up wit some pics of what a ricer is. Good luck wit your Accord by the way.
Half true............... hahahah I got some of my switches from Autozone; some parts from radioshack and some parts from a local ricemarket.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Everyone has a different view on rice. What might be rice to me may not be rice to you and vice versa. I had an argument with UltraMagneticAl, a moderator on the site, and he said anything you put on the car that doesn’t go towards performance is rice. We had a discussion because i didn’t completely agree on this and then i looked at his cars. He had a very nice 6gen accord and had an aftermarket wing on it, one of the aluminum ones. Not my cup of tea but the car looked really nice. My question is TSM, do you look at Ultra as a ricer?

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
FlySly54 said:
Everyone has a different view on rice. What might be rice to me may not be rice to you and vice versa. I had an argument with UltraMagneticAl, a moderator on the site, and he said anything you put on the car that doesn’t go towards performance is rice. We had a discussion because i didn’t completely agree on this and then i looked at his cars. He had a very nice 6gen accord and had an aftermarket wing on it, one of the aluminum ones. Not my cup of tea but the car looked really nice. My question is TSM, do you look at Ultra as a ricer?
I question my trust in him when it comes to parts and choosing someone to do work on cars. He knew the owner of DC Autoworks, the owner was apparently his friend. That guy took my JDM stanleys to refinish and $1320 for parts that I asked him to get and never returned the cash, parts or headlights, closed down his shop twice and never returned one phone call. All allen said was.......david was pretty gangster and did nothing else to help.
As far as his car goes..........he had power to back the accord so if you look at the kind of driving he did then a wing probably would have helped him. As far as the general definition of rice goes.......basically dont put shit on ur car if it doesnt do anything.
My neons under the seats are for looks and also help if stuff falls on the floor. Lots of my driving is at night so the underseat lights would help if needed....plus they are switched so I can turn them off at any time I want.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
TSM_Pikachu said:
NOT TO PUT ON THE CAR
-M3 mirrors
-Z3 fenders
-SLK fenders
-Nozzle lights
-Screw lights
-Altezza taillights
-Body kits
-Aluminum wings
-Angel eye headlights
-Jdm style headlights
-hubcap spinners
-euro clear corners
-front mount intake
-cut springs
Anyone ever tell you that your a smartass?
honestly, let people rice the shit out of their car, its their car, mind your own buisness
if they ask you for advice on a certain topic, no need to school them on what you thing a car should look like

....im usually just a lurker, but i felt the need to express my feeling twards your Pickachu

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
DXE said:
Anyone ever tell you that your a smartass?
honestly, let people rice the shit out of their car, its their car, mind your own buisness
if they ask you for advice on a certain topic, no need to school them on what you thing a car should look like

....im usually just a lurker, but i felt the need to express my feeling twards your Pickachu
:ninja He asked about parts, placement and what to do and what not to do. The question was answered so how is that being a smartass, smart stupid ass or whatever you want to call it. Many people schooled him and he took it and accepted it. Seems the only person with a problem in this thread is you. :giggle
You are free to express whatever you feel like but he asked a question, he got many responses, accepted them and moved on. Uncle_el posted a quite snappy but funny response yet you dont shoot him.
The original thread starter asked what I felt, or what any person felt for that matter....about putting stuff on......what to do and what not to do....he wanted the definition of a ricer and so I gave him what he wanted.
If you have a personal issue of the matter then PM me about it. Otherwise keep being a :ninja and dont post.....or else you keep doing this..... :bh
I really dont see how your post contributes to this entire thread at all and it seems you just have a problem with me in general.

·
Registered
25 Posts
TSM_Pikachu said:
NOT TO PUT ON THE CAR
-M3 mirrors
-Z3 fenders
-SLK fenders
-Nozzle lights
-Screw lights
-Altezza taillights
-Body kits
-Aluminum wings
-Angel eye headlights
-Jdm style headlights
-hubcap spinners
-euro clear corners
-front mount intake
-cut springs

AMEN!!!!!! M3 Mirrors were only meant for an M3. Dont do that to a Ricer. My favorite is the "Racing style antenna". How stupid can people get. "Oh look at my honda, it has a racing style antenna!" Real racers dont have antennas because they took out all the body fat for a lighter weight car.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
BMW_Driver1134 said:
AMEN!!!!!! M3 Mirrors were only meant for an M3. Dont do that to a Ricer. My favorite is the "Racing style antenna". How stupid can people get. "Oh look at my honda, it has a racing style antenna!" Real racers dont have antennas because they took out all the body fat for a lighter weight car.
But dude I swear my radio stations change so much faster with my racing style antenna now. :bh

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
BMW_Driver1134 said:
AMEN!!!!!! M3 Mirrors were only meant for an M3. Dont do that to a Ricer.
no ricers do that :D

·
Registered
936 Posts
Well I happen to have M3 mirrors on my accord. ::::ducks behind a wall:::: I have my reasons. I broke my oem driver side mirror on a pole. The whole housing broke, and the dealer priced a NEW one at like $90 and it wont even be the same color as mine. It would cost extra to get my color car. So i bought M3 mirrors off ebay, for less then $50 and had them put in. They look alrite and when they break they break. no replacements for them, i will prolly get a differnt type. ::::comes out from behind wall::::: :hug

1 - 20 of 21 Posts