Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since SRT-4 8U is posting all these vids of his SRT-4 kills, i thought it would be appropriate to show a kill of an srt-4 ;)

anyways, this is a video back from october of last year in south side chicago, it has 3 races in it. the first one is two 1st gen rx7s racing, then the feature presentation of my RED M3 in the right lane and the stock SRT-4 in the left lane, and then the same 2 rx7s racing again, i think.... anyways, back then i had dinan stage 1 chip, dinan exhaust, afe cold air intake, & ac schnitzer short throw shifter.

and don't you bastards start saying "oh, if he had mopar stage 1, he'd own you" :D well, if i can get boosted this summer, we'll see about that (and thats a huge IF).

anywayz, enjoy BITCHES

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~jshim/dody.mov

·
Registered
49 Posts
About time someone posted a good M3 race in this biOtch! I'm not surprised you beat that SRT-4 with all those Dinan parts. Anyways, hope you get to boost this summer. Reps!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Why get boosted for $6000+ dollars? Why not put in a 2jz and have the best of both worlds. Bullit proof motor with the best handling car. It cost $11000 for the complete swap, but if you factor in selling your complete runing M3 motor and transmission, you can get about $4000 to $5000 for it. So total is only going to cost around $6000 for the 2jz swap. From there the skies the limit on hp..... This is what my brother will be doing this fall to his 96 M3.

http://members.shaw.ca/turbofiero/index.htm

Click on 2jz into E36 and click on FAQ.

·
Registered
343 Posts
What the hell, were those rx2.5's instead of the convintional rx7. They sounded sick and not in the good way. That bimmer slayed the S.H.I.T.4 So that is what you get for 20 grand huh. cheap asses!!! :fu Get a bavarian brawler. They take curves too.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Nice way to represent for the M power. E46 M3> Stage 1 mopar SRT-4

·
Registered
48 Posts
DAMN...
SRT 4 GOT ZAPPED!

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
for a car w/o a warrente :tu

how much did it cost cause IMO a $20k new car > a $20k 8 year old car

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
98civic4door said:
for a car w/o a warrente :tu

how much did it cost cause IMO a $20k new car > a $20k 8 year old car
can you say resale value?? bmws & m3s especially have great resale value. BTW - my car is 9.5 years old, has less mileage than a 7 y/o car & it was $15,300.

fuck a warranty, the srt-4 needs it cuz its engine will go BOOM sooner or later

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
M3 owners are alot like Cobra owners,you guys think you have accomplished something by out running a $20,000 4 banger :lol

Dont you think that honestly the SRT4 is a damn fast car for the money? With out talking shit on it and compared price to price it is the fastest car with the most potential on the market

What is everyones problem with it?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Why do people love SRT-4's??? FWD sedan, What so great about em'?
Yea the fact that Mopar provides upgrades w/warrenty's is a great idea and will probably become quite popular, if they dont end up payin out the ass for it. But damn do people really think Dodge is giving them a deal by selling these things for 20g's? Theres a reason they're cheap and I'm quite sure we'll all see that in the next few years...
Sure BMW's are pricy, but THEY ARE LUXURY CARS wut the hell do you expect? they'll last one hell of a lot longer than a NEON, and I'd love to see the M3 against a SRT-4 on a road course :byye
Till then, flame on...

·
Registered
659 Posts
The only thong srt-4 owner are proud is that they can out run almost eny other car for 20,000$
I dont get it, what if every one would have a srt-4. If its so of a great car from factory every one should get one....
Yes they are fast but its all dodge made, so i dont see the point of being so proud.

Give you rep for your m3 nice car. We are on a honda forum, come on people they must be alot of cars out there that can shut the hell up to srt-4 owner.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
How many times am i going to hear the same fucking argument.. it gets really old.. the srt-4 is the fastest production car for 20,000.. they run high 13's to low 14's stock depending on the driver... That is faster than alot of cars that cost alot more.. and who cares if the motor goes boom eventually if you dont void the warrenty then your set for 7 years or 70,000 miles.. Fast car and alot of people like it and hate it.. i respect it. its just not my stlye (body, interior, name :lol) People need to stop being so stubborn and one sided and look at the big picture.. BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK if you want to go fast.

·
Registered
500 Posts
The only good thing about the SRT4 is the engine setup.

The actual car is fugly, THAT WHY PEOPLE HATE THE DAMN THING.

I personally would rather drive an attractive car with above average power than somehting that is hella quick but isnt so easy on the eyes.

RSX-S > SRT4 as far as im concerned. MY FUCKING OPINION!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
98civic4door said:
M3 owners are alot like Cobra owners,you guys think you have accomplished something by out running a $20,000 4 banger :lol
lol, who the fuck are you kidding? :noo i didn't think it was an accomplishment, just another kill for me as another loss. i could give two shits about going out there and getting my ass whooped by every srt-4. they are very good bargain performance cars & i know they are capable of being very quick, but frankly, i hate all the SRT-4 guys that think their car is TEH SHIT and that it owns everyone. that's all. i respect any other car & car guy but it seems like the srt-4 guys are becoming the new cobra owners. :bh

1 - 20 of 100 Posts