Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone? I have a decent parking lot here, we can drop a few brews and play some GC or Xbox, rip up my slot track, hit up a bar, go cruising, got R/C's i have one and a parking lot, watch a movie on a projection screen, etc. Or if someone has somewhere better to meet....

Even the bar across the street has the BEST food and some pool tables if anyone wants to play some pool

If anyone has any ideas or is down for a meet post and lets get something going

·
Registered
964 Posts
im up for it

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Plymouth is real close to me. How old are you? I hang out with a few people from down there.

·
Registered
872 Posts
im cool, as long as it aint sketchy with where we're going or what we're doing :ninja

im down for some fun.
:D

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I cant foresee any sketchyness

·
Registered
964 Posts
im 24 but i hangout with everyone from 45 - 16

in the summer time everyone cruises the waterfront in plymouth. but in the winter i wouldnt know where to go and meet.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well i posted this a long time ago, i figured maybe enough people would see it and reply/be interested by spring. I used to cruise the waterfront in plymouth all the time. Do you drink at all? idk i have my own place and like i said the bar across the street is a pretty cool place, just depends on all our ages

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have some nice beaches around here but yeah hampton has more ladies i bet.

·
Registered
964 Posts
what times does everyone work?

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
i work every other weekend. during the week i am at school until 9:30. I wont be able to go to a bar because i am sure my gf will want to tag along and she is only 20. Unless we go to someplace like the 99 and just get dinner and have a few drinks there.

·
Registered
964 Posts
99 is cool with me and i work weekends also

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The bar across the street will let her in, she just cant get drink. Its technically a pub so there isnt an age req to get in. But theres a 99 down the street as well.

I work mon-fri 830-530

But yeah i have a few girls i hang out with who arent 21 so i usually wouldnt be going to 21+ bars anyways.

So friday or saturday nights look to bed the most open times right now, and those are the best nights anyways

·
Registered
964 Posts
whats everyone doing tomorrow night? fri the 18

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
im spending this weekend with my gf and i only get to see her once a month so....ya know how tis. Next weekend im down tho, or pretty much any weekend after that as long as is not my girls weekend. We should all PM each other our AIM's and add them to our buddy list :tu

for the carver and plymouth people im only 15 minutes away so we could do something on a weeknight too. im usually always pretty free. But once the summer comes i have some girls for us to hang out with to make things more comfortable. damn colleges stole my womens

·
Registered
964 Posts
this weekends off
next friday night is good for me

1 - 20 of 140 Posts