Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read in the new PSM that EA got the exclusive rights to the NFL for their Madden franchise. :eek

So no other games with team logos, stadiums, etc. :wow

If "variety is the spicy of life" and competition breeds a better brand of product, I'm not sure if I like EA having a monopoly on the NFL. :(

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
:eek :wow Oh SHiT, for real. Damn I was just getting to like NFL2K5 better. Madden really pissed me off. Dont get me wrong I love the game, ive had all the Maddens for SNES-Madden 05. But the 05' (PS2) wont let you change the contols for some dumb ass reason. I hate using O to sprint on defense. I like using X like on offense. I changed it on 04' why not now?

Crazy news, thanks and rep.
Matt

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only good thing is that you'll only have to learn one set of controls. So when you play your buddies you won't have to fight the learning curve if they have a dif. game then you... :eek:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Damn that was a fast reply. I think its really stupid that they have the monopoly for the whole of NFL. If I was Sega Id be damn pissed. Not to mention listening to Madden for 5 mins makes me want to hunt him down and kill him. I have to turn the commentary off. :D

·
Registered
441 Posts
they announced this what..3 weeks ago? lol its ok, i forgive you.

i refuse to buy any ea games from now on, i like madden, but i liked espn too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts