Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There will be a Honda meet at Elva Park in Madison WI April 9th. It will be similar to last spring's meet which was very fun....especially with Hater there lol Hopefully he's able to come again along with the rest of you guys! It was a great time.

April 9th and we will caravan out of milwaukee like last year. It will be fun. 12:00 noon is what time the meet starts.......POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU THINK YOU CAN COME!

There's also a link about this (and more info) on ********** in the Meets forum

Last year we had over 200 cars (several non-hondas)

·
Registered
719 Posts
Hey sounds good! I just moved here from Florida and I will definitely be there! :clap

·
Registered
719 Posts
Any change in news? Which park, times, BYOB, hot sisters, ( :hehe ) anything?

·
Registered
719 Posts
For all the SHO members that were at the Madison meet on the 9th of April, you may want to check and see if your ride is in here. There are about 300 pictures of various cars. Sorry if you came after 3pm I had to get ready for the fights. (Gotta have priorities!) This is all of them, but I plan on putting a little something together for the Photoshop threads.

http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=247101113142192807/l=45627580/cobrandOid=1000131/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

Username: [email protected]
Password: password

EDIT: Could have used some shirts for this event Mike.... Everyone asked if I was shooting for a mag. I know word of mouth is good advertising but the shirt on my back would have helped. Surprising how many kids have never heard of SHO. They were mostly hondatech members.

·
Registered
5 Posts
thanks for coming out to the meet. and for taking pics of my car(the 1990 audi) i appriciate all the comments and questions i got from every one. going from a sport compact to a euro ride is alot different. hopre to see every one next yr.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I went to the show BBQ and i had a great time, even got my forhead and neck a little sun burnt. And i looked at the picture... very nice but non of my car... i guess the custom dust from being in the garage for 5months was attractive. :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.