Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Here's my Magnaflow review:

First of all the quality of the catback exhaust is beautiful! nice welds and everything. At idle the car is dead quiet. There have been times when I've had to rev the car a little just to make sure it was still running. under normal driving conditions the car is very quiet, and almost inaudible. at cruise the car isn't very loud at all... it is pretty much silent. Now at WOT the car screams ! It is very deep and throaty with absolutely NO RASP at all. I've been told the car sounds "chaotic" and "like a bear ripping someone apart" lol chris. The car does gurgle and pop some, but I love it! I have sound clips, but my friend hasnt sent them to me yet. I will post in the video forum or maybe just in this thread when I have them.

also the exhaust, or well atleast mine, doesnt reach all the way back to the bumper. it is about 2-3 inches from the outside of the bumper. some people say it looks weird, but I like it cause it's not as easily visible.

- thanks for reading.

·
Registered
329 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
idle is still pretty quiet even with SMSP 4-1 header and magnaflow high flo cat. cruise is decently quiet, but there are times where it seems louder than usual.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.