Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious about some laws regarding mail. My girlfriend moved into her own house in another city and cut all ties with her psychotic mother. We just installed a mailbox and registered the address with the postal service. Originally she was using only a PO Box because she's in a very rural area. Well lately, she's been getting mail for her mother (in her mothers name) addressed at her physical house address. Never did she get anything at the PO Box.

We know it's not because my gf is in some sort of system because these are job related items for her mother. If the mother is using her physical home address is that some sort of mail fraud??

There have been other issues coming up with the mail lately, such as UPS packages being delivered from companies to my gf that she never purchased or ordered and we've tried contacting the vendors and they are investigating.... we think it might related tot he psycho.

any advice on what to do?? or who to contact??

·
Registered
833 Posts
Contact the post office. They have their own investigators that deal with mail fraud. I dont think any of these rice burning faggots will be of any use to you in this matter.

·
Super Bacon Mod
23,754 Posts
Contact the post office. They have their own investigators that deal with mail fraud. I dont think any of these rice burning faggots will be of any use to you in this matter.
that pretty much sums it up

1 - 3 of 3 Posts