Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All this time when my bro had the car the little square light was reddish color, now that my dad got new tires and an oil change the light turned green..?? is green good or bad...?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
well in your terms green is good..... the red "flag" was to alert you that its time for your routine maintenace.... once it was one....... not as complete as it should of been done one of the service personel reset the light

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
...or stick your key into the little slot next to the maintenence light. but that doesn't mean u should ignore scheduled maintenances

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
well hes inquiring about what the green "light " means...... where he had a red "light" before..... So its been reset already other wise you can do what the last member said use a key to press the black tab thats located nearby the "light" ( which is a flag) on your cluster.

·
Retired *********
4,663 Posts
The 'light' turns red after 7500 miles, it is not hooked to anything except the odometer. Just stick you key in the slot and it will turn green again.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Man, am I ever glad our Canadian cars don't have that annoying maintenance light. That light is for women.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
You sure? I don't remember seeing it. Nor do I remember seeing the key slot to reset it.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
it's really not a light at all. at least mine doesn't light. it's just a colored dial that turns from green to red. i just push the key in it when it clicks to red

1 - 10 of 10 Posts