Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, that red-green light on the dash of my 97 dx is red now, what exactly is it telling me and how do i reset it? sorry not familar with this car yet.

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
trey said:
ok, that red-green light on the dash of my 97 dx is red now, what exactly is it telling me and how do i reset it? sorry not familar with this car yet.
on ur gauge clutster theres a little black thing that u can push in with ur key. that would reset it back to green

·
Registered
127 Posts
It's telling you that your car is due for maintenance. If you do all the stuff yourself, just stick a key into the opening/slit on the right or left of the indicator.

·
Registered
163 Posts
or be smart, and take it to the shop, and tell them something is wrong with your car, because theres a red light instead of a green one...

·
Banned
370 Posts
chadi said:
or be smart, and take it to the shop, and tell them something is wrong with your car, because theres a red light instead of a green one...

You idiot. People like you are why I rarely visit this forum anymore.

FYI - The light changes (actually, it's not even a light - just colored plastic) based on mileage to inform you that your're due for an oil change. That's why asianpride said to just re-set the light if you change your own oil.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
chadi said:
omg...LOL>....thats the funniest thing i've read all day

1 - 6 of 6 Posts