Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From now on in the forum if you are going to post, make your thread title as SPECIFIC as possible. No more "help" "need advice" types of threads.

If you are looking for amp amp that does 65,000 watts into 2 ohms and only want to spend 56 bucks, be specific and SAY that in your title. If you're looking for a shop that does this or that in Boondocks, Kansas, SAY that in your title. It says all this right in the main sticky, but no one bothers reading those so take notice of this thread. Otherwise threads with vague or oblique titles are going to start being deleted. It will save people time from reading something they didn't mean to, you will get the advice/help you were looking for, and the forum will run more smoothly.

Notice MY title got right to the point and didn't say "hey", LOL. It will save everyone a LOT of time if we all be as specific as possible in the titles.

Make sense?

Read....http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15180

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
i can finally see your sig...

yes the whole board is slacking on their titles. Not just this forum. but it is going to change i had to close 2 threads in another forum tonite because i am sick of changing them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.