Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was trying to make a DVD-Video with my DVD-RW drive. I downloaded some clips from online of some kool races and sound tracks and thought it would be nice to make a dvd video out of it. anyways i have this program called b's recorder gold. and it has the option to create a "DATA/DVD DISC". Now i know if it makes it as a data disc it wont play in a dvd player. and i dont want to waste a blank dvd disc (they are like $15 each) so i was reading thru some help and it says to create a dvd video you should create an image file (VIDEO_TS/AUDIO/TS) edited with authoring software.
so i just wanted to know if ne of you guys have any experience making a dvd video by urself. if i make it as a data/dvd will it work? does ne1 know how to make the image file ???
thanks for ne help
sorry formaking this long.

· Registered
1,219 Posts
nope, but my friend is making me a VDC on his imac this weekend. Top quality we saved the video as is the exact same quality you watch on t.v. So its not the same as DVD.. but most DVD's wouldnt fit on a normal CD-R anyways....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.