Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
xtremefusion said:
Seems cool, but I'm going to wait a little longer since NFS Underground and Mario Kart Double Dash will be my life.:D
damn Mario Kart.... brings back memories....ahhh*tear*:cry:

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
If you ask me, I think Rockstar is just going overboard with the crime genre.

I mean cmon! A game that has to do with being a serial killer? Its bad enuff I see parents buying GTA games for their kids cuz they wont shut up about it.....I bet those parents dont even take the time to see what they are buying their kids to begin with! Kids are easily influenced, and with so many "mommy and daddy be back! Go play Playstation!" parents in the world, its only a matter of time before these kids become influenced by these games.

It just doesnt look like a game that I would enjoy playing.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
I own Manhunt, and this game is off the hook. I'm in love w/ it.

As far as the whole parent thing goes....are the parents stupid? The damn game says for Mature audiances only. Besides the news, the internet, and everyday life already influences these kids...so if they want to be bad, they'll choose to be bad.

I like the game :tu:

Edit: In what other game can you suffocate people with plastic bags?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Manhunt is Splinter Cell for people who have serial killer fantasies. I don't see this one being topped on the violence-o-meter for a good long while.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
grn00gsr said:
Manhunt is Splinter Cell for people who have serial killer fantasies. I don't see this one being topped on the violence-o-meter for a good long while.
oh yeah, i fantasize about killing ppl :rolleyes:

If you're mature enough to handle the game, it's a good game :tu:

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BreakBeat said:
oh yeah, i fantasize about killing ppl :rolleyes:

If you're mature enough to handle the game, it's a good game :tu:
:word: people are like "you are a wierdo for playing this game :blahblah: "
I say fuck them... I play what I like.

Damn the first two stages are the creepiest because you are still getting adjusted and only have the basic tools for the killings. eg... plastic bag, shard of glass, and a small bat.

once you start getting guns its alot easier :eek:

Rated M for MATURE

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
good, i see you've been playing the game as well. You know how in one of the levels you start out w/ no weapons. As soon as you walk up the stairs, there's two sets of trees on both sides. In front is an open gate where a guy is walking around (it's the army gorrilas) This is the first time in the gate that the machete is available. am i supposed to kick the guys ass to get the machete? or is there a hidden weapons somehwere? I keep getting my ass kicked when i punch w/ my fists.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sorry, my last post was a little too general: My real point was that the whole appeal of this game is based solely on the player being able to fuck people up in the worst ways imaginable, and that the basic structure of the gameplay isn't really anything new (see Splinter Cell, the Metal Gear series). I'm not saying that people who like it are "weirdos" or that they actually want to go out and do shit like in the game, just that I was dissapointed because the game isn't all that deep. I rented it a little while ago and thought it was entertaining, but it didn't seem to be much of anything past the novelty of sneaking around and bushwacking people with different weapons. Just my opinion...

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BreakBeat said:
good, i see you've been playing the game as well. You know how in one of the levels you start out w/ no weapons. As soon as you walk up the stairs, there's two sets of trees on both sides. In front is an open gate where a guy is walking around (it's the army gorrilas) This is the first time in the gate that the machete is available. am i supposed to kick the guys ass to get the machete? or is there a hidden weapons somehwere? I keep getting my ass kicked when i punch w/ my fists.
ahhhh haha It took me a while to figure that one out.

Lure the guy outside but stay in the shadows. Go through the gate and go through the door to the right. I think there is piece of glass or piano wire in there. hide in the shadow and knock on the wall. This guy will come in looking for you...wait till he turns around and SNUFF him. now you have the machette. Try to lure in the other guy or walk out the door slowly and take out the other guy at the front of the gate while his back is to you. thats it.

Easy as pie. Also when you try to take him one-on-one his friend comes out to help. you die.
Good luck...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts