Discussion Starter #1
What characters do u ppl usually use?

Myself, a combination of these, always led by spiderman

-Spiderman (a)

-Cable (b)

-Captain Comando (b)

-Guile (a)

-Jin (b)

do u have any tips? like after u beat one of theother guy's characters have him cornered and dash just before he lands and combo away.... =D

Any suggestions for my characters?

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
how do you do that glitch? is it for dreamcast?

Akuma

Ryu

(guy with the sword) not stryder

Wolverine 1

Wolverine 2

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HardKore said:

Akuma

Ryu

Wolverine 1

Wolverine 2
I think you end an air combo with halfCircleBack + kick and it takes more damage than it should and it works on DC and on arcade too... this guy at school does it all the time...

(guy with the sword) not stryder Hayato?

I think akuma also has a glitchuous combo but he takes a lot of damage tho... same with the wolverines...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I always destroy Hayato though :D

he's very hard to use and the only guy that chooses him always gets owned hahaha... i've got to learn how to use him tho... that black outfit looks sweet

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
what is the marvel vs capcom you speak of? last 2d fighter i played was street fighter II championship edition.

Ryu was my pick back then. tornado spin kick followed by a sweep when i landed then a fireball right when the start to get up again.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AlSi said:
what is the marvel vs capcom you speak of? last 2d fighter i played was street fighter II championship edition.

Ryu was my pick back then. tornado spin kick followed by a sweep when i landed then a fireball right when the start to get up again.

This one: Marvel Vs Capcom 2... :thumbs up:

·
Registered
838 Posts
HardKore said:

Akuma

Ryu

Wolverine 1

Wolverine 2
on xbox .. if u get all characters, outfits and something, u can select same player 3 times .. i never done it but i just download the save file someone had already complete :D .. i dont have time to finish everything plus i suck so i just download lol

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ekk said:
on xbox .. if u get all characters, outfits and something, u can select same player 3 times .. i never done it but i just download the save file someone had already complete :D .. i dont have time to finish everything plus i suck so i just download lol
you can get free points if you leave it on all night on practice mode... this way when u wake up you'll have like 9999 pts :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MugenSi said:
IronMan
Volverine
Cable

Ironman
Ken
Venom
I've always wanted to learn how to use Venom, since I always use spiderman i figured he must be more or less like him but do u have any tips on how to use venom?

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
mr_kaneda_sir said:
I've always wanted to learn how to use Venom, since I always use spiderman i figured he must be more or less like him but do u have any tips on how to use venom?
Man Venom RULEs!!!!

is the same thing as spiderman!! But Better bro!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MugenSi said:
Man Venom RULEs!!!!

is the same thing as spiderman!! But Better bro!
I'll stick with Mr. Parker until I get used to Venom

but i'll get him sooner or later...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts