Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my Matrix coilovers and im going to use my old shocks. All im missing are instuctions. the worst thing i can do is put the damn things on and having extra pieces, like O rings these are the problem. i dont know in what order they go. if someone can please scan their instructions or just help me out that would be awesome. thank you

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
1) repack the box
2) tape up the box
3) return the box
4) exchange w/ something of higher quality and better performance.
5) return home happy and satisfied knowing that the better quality suspension products will be safer to have on your car not just for you and your occupants but your fellow motorists you share the road with.

·
Registered
884 Posts
UltraMagneticAL said:
1) repack the box
2) tape up the box
3) return the box
5) return home happy and satisfied knowing that the better quality suspension products will be safer to have on your car not just for you and your occupants but your fellow motorists you share the road with.
:lol2

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
UltraMagneticAL said:
1) repack the box
2) tape up the box
3) return the box
LOL :lol2 :lmao

·
Registered
435 Posts
UltraMagneticAL said:
1) repack the box
2) tape up the box
3) return the box
:bash
id have to agree.. my friend had a set on his eclipse when he bought it and they were the worse ride ever.. i purchased tein myself but havent installed them yet. but matrix and the POS obx is stuff ive learned to stay away from!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.