Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY!! It's been a while.

Was just wondering who from SHO will be at the Eibach Meet on May 1st.

*cough*ALAN*ahem*

http://**********.com/zerothread?id=1109813

(Replace ********** with H-T)

I know my car won't be ready by then, I'm on the list, but I don't want my car to be seen as is right now.
...but I know a lot of people are comming out. Folks from AZ, even............

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
who me? (it's spelled allen)

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
okay dokay, i guess i'll be there too :)

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
so anyone else wanna go?

·
Registered
35 Posts
COUNT ME IN !!!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A-L-L-E-N

SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND????????????????????

I'M NOT BRINGIN MY SI, BUT I'LL BE THERE....

HIT ME UP WHEN U GET THERE I LOST UR NUMBER AND I DON'T HAVE INTERNET ANYMORE, MY NEIGHBOOR FUCKIN MOVED AND I'M CURRENTLY JACKING SOMEONE ELSE'S WIRELESS @AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION.............

:eek :hehe

AYE GO PEEP MY PICS IN THE LOUNGE FOO. IT'S NOT MY BIKE THO :bh

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
i've got about 10 mr-s guys coming out :hehe if it turns out to be a pole slobbering fest for hondas, we're probably gonna hit some corona backroads that i know of :evil

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
if you guys wanna pre meet...i'm going w/ some mr-s people and we'll be meeting at the corona library.

·
Registered
321 Posts
man meet was tight, untill the police came, i heard they gave out about 200 tickets.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
meh, it was alright....nothing that really made me go "wow"

and i really got sick of people looking at my frunk and saying "WHERE'S THE ENGINE?!"

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I must have left just in time. I passed like 6 cops just as I was heading out. There were an absolute ton of cars so there was massive overflow. Probably half the cars were in surrounding areas outside of the eibach gates.

·
Registered
19 Posts
whats up neighbor, since when did you own a rx8.............a mr2, and an accord......bitchimjealous... and when did you turn moderator? i heard you sold your tables, im very dissapointed.....tisk tisk....what up doh! can't even hit up the homie anymore....get at me 'djxquake' on AIM if your still my boy. ha ha jk

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
when i saw the deuce i was like "hmm is this allens car?" then i saw tien sticker.. i was like "awp.. yup its him.." too bad i didnt get to meet a fellow sho member...

i was the brown 4th gen accord thats parked in towards the freeway.. pretty cool meet n stuff.. i guess we left on time.. cuz thats when the cops started to roll in..i saw atleast about 6-8 of em on the street..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts