Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't even believe I'm posting this. But I may be selling my 01' Spa with 23,000 miles on the clock I know this isn't the best time to sell, but I've been fidgeting with the notion lately. Kelly Blue Book value for private sale is around $20,565 (before all factory options and mods that I have done). The car has been well maintained and cared for. I can give references for those that have seen it in person. I may be selling to get a G35 Coupe (but haven't gone to any dealer / test drove one). So nothings for sure yet. I haven't even ran any numbers yet as far as insurance / monthly payment goes. As for the mods:

OEM options: (Roughly $5,000 in factory options)
-6-disk CD Changer
-Security System (keyless remote)
-Trunk Spoiler
-Aero Kit (Side Strakes)
-Black Chrome Emblem Kit
-Vehicle Dust Cover
-Floor Mats
-Titanium Shift Knob
-Aero Screen
-Seat Back Pocket
-Cargo Net
-Ashtray
-Wheel Locks
-Block Heater Plug?

Aftermarket mods: (All mods Authentic)(Roughly $8500 in mods)

Exterior:
-J's Racing Carbon Fiber Hood (Type 1)
-J's Racing Tow Hook (front)
-J's Racing Front Half Bumper
-C-West Eyelids
-Top Secret Rear Undertray Diffuser (Carbon Fiber)
-JDM OEM 2-Star Emissions Badge (Trunk Lid)
-JDM OEM Tire pressure / Info Badge (Passenger's Side Door Jamb)
-JDM OEM Emissions Badge (Underside of Hood)
-JDM OEM SRS Badge (Underside of Hood)
-JDM OEM Seatbelt Restraint Badge (Underside of Hood)

Interior:
-Top Secret Shift Knob
-C's Short Shift Kit

Suspension:
-Buddy Club Racing Spec Coilovers w/ Pillowball Mounts (15 Way Dampening Adjustability / Full Height Adjustability)
-Spoon Strut Tower Bar
-Cusco U-Brace
-16" Spoon SW-388's (+45 offsets all the way around)(Stock Rubber)
-Spoon lug nuts

Engine:
-Spoon Intake Snorkle
-Spoon Air Filter ("Gutted" Air Box)
-Spoon Oil Filler Cap
-Spoon Radiator Cap
-Spoon Radiator Stays
-Spoon Resevoir Socks
-Cusco Oil Catch Can
-JIC Magic Bullet Exhaust (Stainless)
-Samco Radiator Hoses

Factory Units (Due To Replacement or Removal)
-Factory Shift Kit
-Factory Hood
-Factory Suspension (Shocks and Springs)
-Factory Wheels (Painted Black)
-Factory Exhaust
-Factory Air Filter
-Factory Cruise Control (Removed Due to Cusco Catch Can)

Car has never been smoked in and interior is flawless. Paint is in near perfect condition. If interested, please pm me with offers. Not to sound like an a$$hole or anything, but please don't lowball me. I understand, to some people, that the money put into the car with aftermarket parts doesn't mean anything. But for those who who do it / can appreciate what I have done with the car; please keep it in mind with your offer. Thanx for checking out my thread and I hope I can possibly do business with someone

-Chris

·
Registered
13,558 Posts
Hey man, i here you about putting in money for a car, then not getting it back. Sounds like you're not interstead in a trade + cash are you? I have a eg hatch, which i guess with the mods would be about 9g, but i'll trade it for 7g. If i trade the hatch(for 7g) how much on top would i have to pay for the car? Just curious.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sleeper15 said:
Hey man, i here you about putting in money for a car, then not getting it back. Sounds like you're not interstead in a trade + cash are you? I have a eg hatch, which i guess with the mods would be about 9g, but i'll trade it for 7g. If i trade the hatch(for 7g) how much on top would i have to pay for the car? Just curious.
PM'd you :)

-Chris

·
Registered
13,558 Posts
Hybrid Fever said:
I test drove an 04 G35 like two weeks ago. I wouldn't buy it, they're pretty dissappointing. Keep your S2000 or get something better than a G35.

SSSHHHH! I want to see what he'll trade for. LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.