Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...i dont want to say that but the Mazda 6 is really nice looking( i mean the JDM not the NorthAmerica one) the front look so agressive. for a 4door sedan that's the best on the market in that price range. anyone know when will the 7th gen accord coming out and wht will it look like? hope it looks better then a Mazda6. :D

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
about agressive.....i think the Acura is good tho. when it first come out i was like "WOW" never think the Acura has something look that nice. best looking for Japanese brand suv.

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry man....i forget to type MDX.

yeah that's awesome, the best looking SUV i can find in NA.
the pilot is a bit like the Lexus SUV LX430

· Registered
324 Posts
MDX is great value imo.. but look wise its not that great, I honestly think the new RAV4 is the best looking jap SUV around, so nice and cute and futuristic and the list goes on but for a fully loaded one I think its a rip. But by FAR the best looking SUV in the WORLD is the BMW X5 those are sweet! If my parents liked SUVs I'd beg them to buy one.. very nice body and angel eyes, fenders way more refined than those of MDX and the Xenon/HID lights completes the final touches.. so so nice.. kakak..

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i think the X5 is nice also.
that's why i said MDX is the best looking JAPANESE BRAND SUV only.

· Registered
47 Posts
The X5 is nice but expensive. MT did a head-to-head run of 10 SUV's (ie Merc M-class, Land Rover Dicovery, MDX, X5, Infinity, etc). This was an off-road, thorugh the forests, comfort and performance competition. They all were 6 cylinders, except for the 8 cyl Land Rover.

You know which one they rated as the best? The MDX. The Discover got last. Even though it can climb like a hummer, it suck to be caught inside one.

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
3.8??? ar u sure?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.