Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay thanx for the color opinion but i just made it blueish, god coloring was hard for this peice of fast and nice and wish i had one crap. It didnt really turn out the way i want it to. O yeah and i just found out i spelt Mclaren wrong on the other thread. Oops

Original:

2nd Stage:

Completed Stage:

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kamdawg said:
wow nice. i like i like. did you just use a filter for the background?

No i drew the whole background.....hell nah. Yeah i used a filter and other crap. Desturate, inversed, color dodge and gausin blur. I had fun making the text tho. Thanx

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kamdawg said:
haha i knew your ass would use a filter. it looks coo tho

Lol of course man. You wanna try drawing all the trees and leaves? I was about to start on it just for the hell of it and so that i would have a bg for other future chops but then i realized i could make it look sketchy in like 10 seconds. So......hmm.....1hr drawing and hurting my wrist or click click done? hmm.....:D

·
Registered
804 Posts
How did you do that?? did you trace the outlines on your own then scan it???? for the second step that is........

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SilverCiv98 said:
How did you do that?? did you trace the outlines on your own then scan it???? for the second step that is........
You're half right, well not really. I did outlined it but i did it on the comp. Its called cell shading. You just outline everything on a seperate layer and copy that layer to a new layer. If you want to learn it there's a thread someone posted already. Its not that hard cept maybe for the shadows and lights. But it is really time consuming if you actually do all the shadows and lights.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts