Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend's friend has a 2003 5 spd LX. he is so sure that he can beat me, he's offered to bet $20 on it. according to my friend, this civic is stock. we will be running a 1/4 mile straightaway. i think i can take him, but im not sure if im confident enough to put money on it. what do you guys think?
PS: im gonna check out his car first, to make sure its stock

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
let me put it this way.....i beat Civic LX's and i'm stock, if you lose and you have any kind of mods then i'm just going to have to confiscate your keys till you learn to drive.

in other words, yes, you will win, and this thread will become that much more interesting because you would have a story that ended up with you getting $20

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IntegerDr3vr said:
let me put it this way.....i beat Civic LX's and i'm stock, if you lose and you have any kind of mods then i'm just going to have to confiscate your keys till you learn to drive.

in other words, yes, you will win, and this thread will become that much more interesting because you would have a story that ended up with you getting $20
i know i should be able to beat him, but im automatic, thats why i was a little wary. anyway, hopefully it will go down on saturday and ill post afterwards, $20 richer

·
Registered
872 Posts
with those numbers i wouldnt worry about it 115/110..our Teg can take that..my SOL can take that! LOL

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jreese said:
bet him 50 and paypal me 10 for good luck...:D...

yeah you should win....
haha ok. ill be sending you your money very shortly....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts