Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my friend jay has a 05 S2000 and I have been wanting to try him out for a long time but scared I will get my ass handed to but what the hell.He has a hks catback,injen cai,and dc headers(view my mods in signature).So we go to the outskirts and we do it.So we go and I still suck at launching so he takes of a little harder than me I hit second and I get a little pull.By that time I think he's in third and still pullin, so I hit third Im not to far behind him But buy the end of the race I would say I was a car length behind him.S2000's are fast and have a killer sound.I lost but at least it was to a S2000.

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
4dorasasin said:
Well my friend jay has a 05 S2000 and I have been wanting to try him out for a long time but scared I will get my ass handed to but what the hell.He has a hks catback,injen cai,and dc headers(view my mods in signature).So we go to the outskirts and we do it.So we go and I still suck at launching so he takes of a little harder than me I hit second and I get a little pull.By that time I think he's in third and still pullin, so I hit third Im not to far behind him But buy the end of the race I would say I was a car length behind him.S2000's are fast and have a killer sound.I lost but at least it was to a S2000.

hmm id figure the projectors would give u the advantage... :hehe

good race though. keep at it!

·
Registered
930 Posts
off topic, but i like your sig Z-slut

continue...

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
agreed, it's more of a track car.... but 'not fast' is a huge understatement.

granted, his 'mods' dont do much for him either... that DC header probably made him lose power through the powerband, as well as the intake... and chances are really, really good that the exhaust didn't do much for him either... Mods on this car have to be pretty extensively R&D'd to produce any good power. and most of the time, that means $$$

·
Registered
61 Posts
My bad...let my clarify:

'Not fast,' meaning its way too high strung a motor with too little torque to race anybody in a straight line.

By 'Track car' I meant at the racetrack or auto-x, it pwns all others in the turns because it handles like nobody's f_ing business.

Capische?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Z-slut said:
My bad...let my clarify:

'Not fast,' meaning its way too high strung a motor with too little torque to race anybody in a straight line.

By 'Track car' I meant at the racetrack or auto-x, it pwns all others in the turns because it handles like nobody's f_ing business.

Capische?
:hug yep

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.