Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone looking forward to these two games? I personally love these two games probably almost as much as I do Socom (not more then Socom tho ;))...I know Rising Sun comes out the 12th for the consoles and Pacific Assault comes out on the PC I'm not quite sure when...anyone know bout PA?

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
the thing i don't like about medal of honor is that you are by yourself, u don't have teammates.

o, btw, u know america's army: spec forces is out?

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At.am said:
the thing i don't like about medal of honor is that you are by yourself, u don't have teammates.

o, btw, u know america's army: spec forces is out?
yea i did hear about AA puttin spec forces on there...just got Socom II so I've been spending most of my time on that...I'll prob get to that this weekend tho...sucha jam packed weekend full of gaming for me! ;)

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
YES!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A MONTH since i got wind of this info...

i will buy the pacific assault on pc. and in this YOU DO HAVE TEAM MATES!

u have to learn to communicate with HAND SIGNALS cuz when ur fighting in the jungles and forrests or wutever u can just talk cuz the enemy AI is bumped up .. and smarter. and this game just looks pimp and i love MEDAL OF HONOR PERIOUS!

my game list with in a few months:

MEDAL OF HONOR: PACIFIC ASSUALT
NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND
BF VIETNAM
SOLDNER
AMERICA'S ARMY
and many more.

btw is amercia's army spec force available for free like the AA one? is it on the site?

later.

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
5genlude said:
YES!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A MONTH since i got wind of this info...

i will buy the pacific assault on pc. and in this YOU DO HAVE TEAM MATES!

u have to learn to communicate with HAND SIGNALS cuz when ur fighting in the jungles and forrests or wutever u can just talk cuz the enemy AI is bumped up .. and smarter. and this game just looks pimp and i love MEDAL OF HONOR PERIOUS!

my game list with in a few months:

MEDAL OF HONOR: PACIFIC ASSUALT
NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND
BF VIETNAM
SOLDNER
AMERICA'S ARMY
and many more.

btw is amercia's army spec force available for free like the AA one? is it on the site?

later.
those are some impressive games you got there...you should also check out socom...pretty badass game...

as for AA basically the special forces addition was just an add on to the original AA game...so basically now its AA version 2.0 and yes, its still free too :)

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
hehe thanks. is soccom just ps2 or xbox online? or is there PC? i dont play online on my consoles just pc.

i find those type of games easier to control on pc. i hate doing first person shooters with analogs ...i just never got the hang of it..

later.

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
socom is just ps2...u can do the single player (where you control a seal team of 4) and theres an online part to it too...theres two types of setups you can have w/socom...you can have it where most of the controls are w/the buttons themselves and you use only one analog stick and theres a second setup where the control is mostly in that of hte analogs...i think u might dig this game if you like war games....and w/socom and controlling your teammates you actually tell them what to do..."Team, stealth to Delta" or something like that but yea its pretty cool overall...such a popular game overall...anyhoo i digress from the topic...

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Sup DanMan...

Yeah, I have my MOH Rising Sun on preorder. I cant wait for this one. I am a huge fan of the MOH series. I also want to get my hands on Call Of Duty but I was told that I would need a better grafx card :( and I dont know shit about computers...hell, I cant even see how some people can play on a keyboard and mouse! I grew up on consoles :(

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Im hooked on SSX3 and crimson skies , crimson is supposed to get game of the year. Awesome single player. Very well thought out , textures are so fucking clean its amazing. The art design in this game is amazing.

But Rising Sun looks to be cool as well.

·
Registered
838 Posts
jessecrx said:
Sup DanMan...

Yeah, I have my MOH Rising Sun on preorder. I cant wait for this one. I am a huge fan of the MOH series. I also want to get my hands on Call Of Duty but I was told that I would need a better grafx card :( and I dont know shit about computers...hell, I cant even see how some people can play on a keyboard and mouse! I grew up on consoles :(
i suck playin on keyboard and mouse too .. all these keys to remember on the keyboard thats why i suck at those games lol .. i even suck at aiming in FPS games on consoles as well (xbox) :D. MOHAA is a sweet game though. Im only good at sports games :) and sports games are much better on consoles then PC

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
I am playing the game now, and I am really impressed. Took me a while to find a good control setup, but I am good to go now.

I had no idea the Japanese fighting tactics were so crazy! I mean these fuckers come running AT YOU....dont even use bullets sometimes and just come at you and stab your ass with their swords, or bayonets!

The 2nd level is CRAZY! In the jungle, not knowing what the hell can jump out at you.

And the soundtrack is really good.

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
wtf? its out now?

which is out rising sun or pacific assault??

u got a pc version or console?? wtf .. lol im confizzled.

lemme know.

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pac Assault comes out soon I think...isn't it tied in w/Rising Sun? I think basically the 2 players you use in the two games are brothers? Am I right saying this?

Also Mike, SSX....that game looks SOOO badass...

as for Crimson Skies...is that PC/XBOX/PS2??

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gf got me the game for my bday yesterday...haven't even had a chance to play it yet..damn school:mad:

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Well Dan, you arent going to believe me when I say this ....

I just beat the game today....and I feel very empty inside.

I have followed the MOH series since its very first release and this one just plain sucks. The only level that really was fun was the Guadal Canal level. Other than that, the game lacked authenticity and that classic MOH feel.

I even missed the original narrator from the first MOH. I know this is a totally different theater of operations, but still....the game just doesnt feel right.

I am taking this game back after Christmas to get credit towards another item.

If I had to rank the MOH games, they would be

Medal Of Honor PS1
Medal Of Honor Frontline Xbox, GC, PS2
Medal Of Honor Underground PS1

and Medal of Honor Rising Sun shouldnt even be considered to be a true MOH game. I dunno...you all may feel differently, but I am TOTALLY disappointed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts