Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any 1 going, and if some one is, can they give me directions or tell me where the post is again, so many boards, i am lost..oh yah and u think i can wax my car if i start at 6am...?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Here is a link with directions.

meet
Put a - between honda and acura in the above link.

If you start at 6am.. hell yeah. I was thinking of doing the same thing, but I just saw rain for my local area. I hope Jersey has nice weather on Saturday. My baby hasn't seen wax since September. I used to wax her every 2 months but I just haven't had time. The swirls and tiny scratches are starting to show.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i didnt have time to wash my car either, im off for 3 days so i am gettin ready for a wax, and complete clean...about 4-5 hours of cleaning my ababy, ru going to the meet?

hehe
-http://www.****************/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=89951

come on....!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm coming to the meet. Sorry about the link, I guess we can't directly link to other sites. I tried to fix it... it's on h-a.net.

·
Registered
24 Posts
yup, that's me. When I got home and looked at the pics, I realized I didn't take any shots of my own car, just a glimpse here and there. I'll fix that on Saturday.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i saw two of my type r, im taking the stickers off saturday morning also, i hear dosme bad comments at teh meet in NY, so, they r not gonna stay for long

·
Registered
64 Posts
can someone pick me up and take me:(

·
Registered
24 Posts
same here... It took me about 45 minutes to get to that meet and 90 minutes to get home that night (crazy traffic).

Samir, I think some of the others that showed up were from Brooklyn. Hopefully you can catch a ride with one of them. How about your friend with the Supra. Is his car fixed yet?

·
Registered
64 Posts
its ok guys, if anyone from nyc is going and can gimme a lift id appreciate it, otherwise i cant come.

my car will be out of the shop as soon as the parts come in from california. i just hope its well worth the wait.

prolly another 2 weeks to go.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts