Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Myself and a couple others are tryin to form a meet in north Jersey. If you're from the NJ/PA or NYC and are interested in meeting up on Rt 1 in north jersey leave a post in the Girl Racer Garage. ***not all those attending will be girls***

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
hey i didn't see a post about the meet over in the Girl Racer Garage so i thought i'd post here for more details.

i'm from the area and thought i'd come with my GF and some friends.

when? where exactly?

later

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we're not sure on a date but it would most likely be on a fri night....i'll post the date when its decided

BTW....where are u from? cause we're planning on having it at the Loews theatre on Rt. 1...by Open Road Honda

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
I have no idea where that is.. I'm from outside of Philadelphia..

·
Premium Member
9,293 Posts
Rt. 1 is up in NE jersey, near the City.

Take 78 east towards the city, and you'll see signs. Its about a 45 minute-to an hour drive from easton.

You are referring to rt 1 as in 1 and 9 right?

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
crzyhotimprtgrl said:
I'm also from outside Philadelphia. If you'd like to meet up before the meet you can follow me up there if u want. As far as a date, we're thinking Fri. the 18th or Sat. the 19th.
Where from?

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
crzyhotimprtgrl said:
Yup...Rt 1 in NE Jersey. It intersects with Rt 9 I think.

97Civicoupe: I'm from Newtown...its like 10 minutes from Jersey a little north of philly. Where are u from?
Broomall/Newtown Square area

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.