Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am in the process of doing a swap and i decided to go with a new exhaust. i currently had a skunk2 cat-back.. but it was fairly new and i still had the warranty to send it back if i was unhappy. for the money i paid i was unhappy. so i order Megan Racing cat-back. and let me tell you this thing is awesome. the whole thing is poilshed. the welds are great and the hangers are positioned to have it hang with a jdm kick to it.

bottom line... for half the price of the skunk2 cat-back i have an exhaust that is imo much better. skunk2 cost $500 shipped but the MR only $310. so if your looking for a cat-back check out the Megan Racing Drift-Spec . ill post pics and sounds clips very soon :byye

·
Registered
894 Posts
I heard bias reviews with megan. I would take skunk2 over megan anyday.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
jtrain2924 said:
i am in the process of doing a swap and i decided to go with a new exhaust. i currently had a skunk2 cat-back.. but it was fairly new and i still had the warranty to send it back if i was unhappy. for the money i paid i was unhappy. so i order Megan Racing cat-back. and let me tell you this thing is awesome. the whole thing is poilshed. the welds are great and the hangers are positioned to have it hang with a jdm kick to it.

bottom line... for half the price of the skunk2 cat-back i have an exhaust that is imo much better. skunk2 cost $500 shipped but the MR only $310. so if your looking for a cat-back check out the Megan Racing Drift-Spec . ill post pics and sounds clips very soon :byye
with your 67 posts, its stoopid for me to seriously ask if you are serious....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.