Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 242 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey dangerzone :)
i will post up a review with pics very soon. it's always better with pics. highlights so far i can tell u i've gone shiny pipes running through my engine bay now :D and muffler quite angled up and out like on some nissan skylines. i'll post some pics up of these in a few weeks when i finish this roll of film :)

·
Registered
814 Posts
i dont believe i have ever posted a picture of my car on superhonda...

here it goes... sorry its so dark...

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
94SiSQO said:
hey dangerzone :)
i will post up a review with pics very soon. it's always better with pics. highlights so far i can tell u i've gone shiny pipes running through my engine bay now :D and muffler quite angled up and out like on some nissan skylines. i'll post some pics up of these in a few weeks when i finish this roll of film :)
:eek: :eek: :eek:

haha congrats dude!! now lets see some pics!

·
Registered
903 Posts
mike_sho said:
Hey Lake , glad to see you made it. ;)
were you being sarcastic or serious lol? oh and mike how come i never see you at the track bro!! im there all the time now.. are you still in orlando?

·
Registered
903 Posts
wutangben said:
damn lakemount, that shit looks TIGHT!

those arent new sideskirts are they?
naw they arent new.. i have had those.. thanx for the comments tho :).. those pics are about a month old..

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
When I fix my car I will take some pics and post up. I might come back with a sweet ass body kit. MIGHT!

·
Registered
113 Posts
props to all the 4th gens. lookin hot! like your's altered, let us see it in the day light :). love the 5th gens but 4th was my first love, and i might own one soon!

1 - 20 of 242 Posts