Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I'm seriously thinking of buying it after watching all the videos on gamespot.com They haven't reviewed it yet, but since it came out yesterday, there's been 62 community reviews with an average rating of 9.7 Superb. I think that's good enough for me to buy it.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Graphics are ncie and all, but the thing that turns me off is that there is no multiplayer on it, via split screens of Live.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I rented it last night.

I really haven't got to play it though I did see my bro playing it before I crashed. It looked pretty cool. you get so send surgical launch attacks on enemy turrets and all that good stuff.

I got it for x-box so the graphics look killer.

P.S. Blockbuster jacked up the game rentals to about 8 bux per game rental WTF?!? :g Thats a rip off. I might as well save up my cash and start buying games. thats my rant for today.

·
Registered
327 Posts
hell yes this game is friggin awsome...i rented it the other day and when i first started it kinda sucked cause i didnt know what to expect but once i met all the factions....IT ROCKS...

i highly recommend this game!!!!!11one

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
i rented it from gamefly.com, started playing it, then 5 min later i turned it off.......................

so i could burn it on to my x-box's hard drive. and now i cant stop playing it. probably have about 15 hours into the game now

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Eh... I thought the game was ok. The physics is what really ruins it for me. You run into a rock or something and you go bouncing backwards... shooting is kinding blah. I dunno, concept is great but the game just lacks a little. I mean it is pretty fun if you can look past the physics of the game.

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
yea this game is freakin BADASS! Right now everyone likes me but the chinese :ninja...it's gonna take me awhile to finish too by the looks of it

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea im working on my second ace contract right now (ace of diamonds) and that nuclear radiation is kickin my ass

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
CivicPwR_56 said:
yea im working on my second ace contract right now (ace of diamonds) and that nuclear radiation is kickin my ass
yea, still haven't gotten my first ace yet...gotten most of the clubs so far tho :tu

1 - 20 of 42 Posts