Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, whats up?

I am almost ready to unvail my Civic to the world and I want to get some mesh for the front end (that will have to do till I get my trubo :)) I used Home Depot mesh stuff on my other car, it sucked! Im looking for something more sturdy and better looking. Paintable too if possible. Any help will be apreciated.

Paul

·
Registered
8,520 Posts
Just look in an import mag like Super Street, and find all the ads. You'll find mesh in the ads if you look.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mesh

Yeah, I know, but there all pre-made mesh kits. Nobody wants to sell just the mesh, all they want to do is sell the kits. But since I have the buddy club front, it dont fit.

·
Registered
211 Posts
check this........

Bro check this out. I bought that cheap $1.95 shit from Home depot also. It really sucked and cut the fuck outta my hands. Well they opened a LOWE's not to far from me so I stopped there and I found some sick shyt. It is Gutter Guard. They go for $1.15 a piece and even have pre-hinged clips on them.

For Reference I have a Black Widow body kit and was able to do the rear the whole front except for the middle. It almost fit but it was a little short. I'm sure I could have rigged something but decided not to . Look in your phone book for local fencing places. They should have something to your liking and be reasonably priced.

Oh yea I think you can buy stuff online through LOWE's.

I will get pics up as soon as possible of the mesh.

·
Registered
896 Posts
do a search, someone was asking about this a couple weeks ago, there some stuff you can buy from lowes, its not the cheap flemsy stuff, but looks good, anywas do a search, i did small write up on it and even showed some pics...

·
Registered
211 Posts
yea I am using the stuff from lowe's and the design is original, it looks great and is very cheap. then only problem is that it only comes in one size. Make sure you have wire cutters so the mesh doesn't look all mangled.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts