Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Racing around in Baltimore ( 1/1/05 )

http://240sxdrifter.tripod.com/mnr_vid.wmv

))))) Just a test video not trying to win a oscar lol))))))

just vid of clips that will not make my groups dvd all were filmed about 3 in the morning

also whats the best compression rate to use that is clear without taking up to much space i am still testing

·
Registered
682 Posts
nice... reps for jew!!

·
Registered
968 Posts
i like the pegleg burnout. Maybe an lsd would help out those donuts. But pretty good for your first vid you made.

·
Registered
318 Posts
WOW, thats all i have to say. The lude can run a 185 on the highway :lol
That was one of the shittest wanna be dougnuts i have ever seen! Do yourself a favor and take a couple hundred dollars and your ass to the junk yard and pick up a vlsd! Hell, if you would of poped the e-brake a couple of times ya might have done a little better!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea i have been trying to get to the junk yard to get a vlsd from a 95 96 j30, i could not kill the ebrake because i was drifting befor that little dumb dounut and it became loose. but thanks for ur uneeded remarks too im saving for a cusco lsd but it hard when ur a college student u know

·
Registered
240 Posts
Biggamehit said:
the car that was doing the recording was doing 110 and the lude top speed on the highway is about 170 to 185

i was driving the 240 my fucking engine blew that night lol

Crack is bad :)

Jon

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
WELL...

I shut it off right after the lude in top gear...

I thought it was aight.. :tu

I DO think though, that like more than half the cars were fey :g but hey.. you gotta work with something :btu

and the dude in the EF, seriously shouldn't even had tried doing "DONUTS".. that seriously looked retarded, and I bet he felt :g after doing it also.. :hehe

and I give the 240, SOME props.. but I'd PERSONALLY would wait for an LSD, before even THINKING about showing off and doing "DONUTS".. :lol
I mean, you'd think he'd give up after the first go around...lol.. NO :lol2

but nonetheless..

Video itself: D+
Quality: D
Audio: B
and editing: C

and I rep ya for trying.. but the other fellas, just need to stop while they're ahead...

"Hey, what color stickers you want??.............. Umm, gray..." :lol :lol :lol

good shit bro :tu

-Tylor

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
:lol I forgot..

and the fat bitch in the blue Si... :lol :number1

OMFG.. Initial D.. WOW, shes cool :tu

Hell, I listen to the Eurobeats in my car all the TIME!!

but then again, I also own an AE86 :D :hehe

btw, I DO admit, I ACCIDENTALLY played it in my Scion once before...lol

-Tylor

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ROLLIN39's said:
I'm talking about you're F'ing nuts if you think that Prelude can run 170-180mph.

Jon
uhm if u wanna come to MD u can get a radar and detect it hes in my group and his car is built up, u must not know much about moding, whats the fastest car u seen, by the way 170 is not fast at all lol. i would like to drive a F1 car or piolit a jet thats fast

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
tylorweaver said:
WELL...

I shut it off right after the lude in top gear...

I thought it was aight.. :tu

I DO think though, that like more than half the cars were fey :g but hey.. you gotta work with something :btu

and the dude in the EF, seriously shouldn't even had tried doing "DONUTS".. that seriously looked retarded, and I bet he felt :g after doing it also.. :hehe

and I give the 240, SOME props.. but I'd PERSONALLY would wait for an LSD, before even THINKING about showing off and doing "DONUTS".. :lol
I mean, you'd think he'd give up after the first go around...lol.. NO :lol2

but nonetheless..

Video itself: D+
Quality: D
Audio: B
and editing: C

and I rep ya for trying.. but the other fellas, just need to stop while they're ahead...

"Hey, what color stickers you want??.............. Umm, gray..." :lol :lol :lol

good shit bro :tu

-Tylor

hey man can u chill a little just out having fun. u seem to know alot about nothing spend less time talking on a fourm and more time driving. i highly doubt that u can out drive him at all cause u seem like a typical person on this site that talks trash. if u wanna drive against him or me u can come to baltimore md and do so. As far as my 240 goes i have a brand new Ca18det coming with a full lsd tranny. No hard feelings just kinda tired of people judging others over one stupid video

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Biggamehit said:
hey man can u chill a little just out having fun. u seem to know alot about nothing spend less time talking on a fourm and more time driving. i highly doubt that u can out drive him at all cause u seem like a typical person on this site that talks trash. if u wanna drive against him or me u can come to baltimore md and do so. As far as my 240 goes i have a brand new Ca18det coming with a full lsd tranny. No hard feelings just kinda tired of people judging others over one stupid video

hey, hey.. no biggie man ;)

and I'm not just "ANOTHER" forum guy, lol

I am.. but I'm not :ninja

Well anyways, I didn't mean to hurt you're feelings man.. I'm sorry :(

But yea, take it easy, and if ya'll wanna come visit ME, that'd be fine with me :clap

and I'm SURE, I've got you're WHOLE crew beaten, as far as time goes 'behind the wheel' :hehe

I've already attented THREE private instruction courses at Bob Bonduraunts, Skip Barber, as well as the "RICHARD PETTY EXPERIENCE" :fear
:lol

PLUS, not to mention, about 14years under my belt, of going fast ;)
(THAT INCLUDES, professional karting, autox, drifting, commuting in CA, bracket racing, as well as closed course 'track days' at well known tracks such as; Infineon Raceway (aka: Sears Point), Laguna Seca, and just recently Atlanta Motor Speedway ;)

not to gloat or anything... :eek: But just letting ya know, I'd be more than happy for a challenge :bounce

lol

btw, I DID say it was a nice video :btu

take care man!

-Tylor

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.