Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else play or like it... i think its awesome, all the weapons are real and its about tactics, not blowing away as many people as possible... and what did you guys think about the last 1/4 of the game, i've never seen a game that went on a level like that, it was like The Matrix

· Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah thats true... and i was pretty dissapointed when halfway through the tanker mission i started to realize the entire game pretty much was going to take place on there... but i HATE games/movies where 5 minutes into it you can predict the outcome, they really threw a nice twist into the game towards the end that you never would have even seen coming

· Registered
283 Posts
it's a sweet game, but i like the first metal gear on playstation better. The first one's storyline is good, fresh, nice twists, and very dramatic, from the beginning to the end. Second one's story is really mess up, confusion, and like a rip off of the first one, the experience excitement is nowhere near...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.