Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
ehhh

all those bands suck now though...trustkill is struggling to sign good new artists. i have friends that have been on the verge of signing to trustkill but refused. i used to love throwdown, bleeding through, walls, etc....about 4 or more years ago when they were good...but they are all going downhill.
all you guys need to check out these bands and support them cuz if you havent heard them, your missing out, you can find almost ALL of these on myspace...
Lahar
Betrayed
The Warriors
The Midnight Society (my boys)
Donnybrook
Guns Up
Blood For Blood
Alcatraz
Fight Scene
Sinking Ships
Physical Challenge
Go For Broke
Vietnom
Death Before Dishonor
Doomsday Devise

and tons more...you guys really really need to get into REAL hardcore, cuz if you think bleeding through and throwdown classify as "hardcore"...you got another thing coming...

:eek

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
AlTrOnX said:
trustkill is an awesome record label, they got bleeding through, throwdown, it dies today, walls of jericho. They got a lot of great bands.
shit yea, i am just not a fan of walls of jericho, and i like throwdown, but i am not really down with the strait edge scene, i drink too much, and smoke too much to be down with them strait edge fuckers

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nightmare101 said:
all those bands suck now though...trustkill is struggling to sign good new artists. i have friends that have been on the verge of signing to trustkill but refused. i used to love throwdown, bleeding through, walls, etc....about 4 or more years ago when they were good...but they are all going downhill.
all you guys need to check out these bands and support them cuz if you havent heard them, your missing out, you can find almost ALL of these on myspace...
Lahar
Betrayed
The Warriors
Donnybrook
Guns Up
Blood For Blood
Alcatraz
Fight Scene
Sinking Ships
Physical Challenge
Go For Broke
Vietnom
Death Before Dishonor
Doomsday Devise

and tons more...you guys really really need to get into REAL hardcore, cuz if you think bleeding through and throwdown classify as "hardcore"...you got another thing coming...

doomsday devise?? Isn't it supposed to be "Doomsday Device"? And that isn't the name of the artist...that's the name of the album and the artist is Arch Enemy.....know your shit next time otherwise I will find out where you live and beat your bitch ass down to China Town and stomp on your face

·
Registered
40 Posts
first off...you do realise that you just made yourself look like a fucking jackass right?

my bad, it was a typo...doomsday deviCe...whatever...
but no stupid, DOOMSDAY DEVICE is the fucking band...Ernie Cortez from the OBHC sang for them before he died, they were a hardcore band from orange county.
...we are talking about HARDCORE here...so why the fuck would i bring up a cd by Arch faggot ass Enemy?!...why dont YOU get YOUR shit straight before you come on here trying to tell me i dont know what im talking about....you just made yourself look 10 times stupider by doing so...you shoulda just kept your mouth shut.

go take your arch enemy cd and shove it up your ass, idiot

·
Registered
37,992 Posts
Nightmare101 said:
Lahar
Betrayed
The Warriors
Donnybrook
Guns Up
Blood For Blood
Alcatraz
Fight Scene
Sinking Ships
Physical Challenge
Go For Broke
Vietnom
Death Before Dishonor
Doomsday Devise

holy sheet... the warriors and donnybrook are fucking badass shit,

theres a TX band called Danny Glover, i have yet to check them out but have heard tons of good shit

www.txhc.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts