Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you guys love Type-R's, you'll love these Bit Char-G TINY radio control cars. I love em so much I sell them now. You can modify EVERYTHING. Motors, tires, gears, suspension etc.!! they are about 35 bucks. Check out pics and videos by going to www.driftkingshop.com and after you enter look for Bit Char-G.

here is what they look like:

They make great gifts!!

·
Banned
2,834 Posts
Cute but, most of the links in that site don't work for me.

BTW do you know of any good sites that sell Diecast "build 'em or fully assembled" Integra Type-R models,Testors, Hotwheels, Burago or better?

Saw a bunch of Type-R's available last month posted by someone on another site that found them at KayBee and or Walmart. I have since checked all of those stores as well as Toys R us and others in a 100 mile radius and found NOTHING.

Any help would be appreciated.

A.

·
Registered
12 Posts
if you're looking for a model kit that you assemble yourself...as in skill 2 model kits, then just go on eBay and look for any car under tamiya or fujimi. tamiya and fujimi mkaes model kits for practically any car, and they aren't made by some cheap company like revell. i prefer tamiya, but fujimi is good also.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hey 1greayteg I gave my brother a Revell typer kit for his birthday. I got it at wallmart for like 15 bucks. I haven't seen any since but I don't see why they wouldn't order any for you.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yea i just got the TypeR at wallmart i got it for 10 its pretty cool looking the best ive done, i usualy get that stupid paint on the window and it smears all over the place. :mad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts