Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
I would not even cry if video games jumped up to 100 bucks a piece. considering past pricing, current technologies, and teh depth of detail being used, higher prices would fit right in
I don't think anyone would cry, everyone would be majorily pissed. Games I think are the only thing where I can actually warrant paying the high price for. Movies at 11 bucks and 12 bucks a piece, I are way over priced, and dvds and blu rays for so much right now are also expensive and I see as too over priced. But if games went up to 100 tomorrow, I don't think anyone would buy them.

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
well its kind of the same thing with the iphone as well. while apple doesn't support people who unlock or jailbreak their phones, the customers are allowed to do as they wish with the phone, even though apple tried to get that to be a law that you can only use the phone as it was when you buy it, and any modification voids the warranty completely. I'm curious how microsoft is allowed to do this as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.