Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (FS9)

612 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  AlSi 
#1 ·
anybody here play FS9? multiplayer, anybody got a good FSHost server? zone.com is alright.. i rather FShost'ed servers.

if anybody ever run into me, my name is Balding_Eagle21

and whats your favorite aircrafts?

mine is

McDonnell Douglas MD90-30<------ Climbing moster!!!!
POSKY 757-200 (Arizona Cardinal, NWA, Contiental, Delta liveries)
almost all the Airbuses
Bombardier CRJ series
BAe 146-300
Ebraer ERJ-170
Dehavilland Dash series

#2 ·
I love the game, I just wish it would play lol. My computer clearly exceeds the required specs, and my friends comp runs it 25fps and his comp benchs at half of mine...I think it is because I have to use a cracked .EXE (My play disc got fuckin stepped on) So if I ever get it runnin I will play you..

#4 ·
Robster said:
I love the game, I just wish it would play lol. My computer clearly exceeds the required specs, and my friends comp runs it 25fps and his comp benchs at half of mine...I think it is because I have to use a cracked .EXE (My play disc got fuckin stepped on) So if I ever get it runnin I will play you..
Will MS replace it if you send the disc to them? I've heard they'll do this with Windows since they dont want ppl copying it. Try calling them up
Getting Information from Customer Service

"If you need information about replacement manuals, disks, drivers and service packs, product orders, policies related to copying software on additional computers, licensing, and product registration, and so forth, contact Microsoft Customer Service. You can call (800) 426-9400, Monday through Friday, from 6:30 a.m.. to 5:30 p.m. Pacific time."

http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/support.asp

#5 ·
AlSi said:
Will MS replace it if you send the disc to them? I've heard they'll do this with Windows since they dont want ppl copying it. Try calling them up
Getting Information from Customer Service

"If you need information about replacement manuals, disks, drivers and service packs, product orders, policies related to copying software on additional computers, licensing, and product registration, and so forth, contact Microsoft Customer Service. You can call (800) 426-9400, Monday through Friday, from 6:30 a.m.. to 5:30 p.m. Pacific time."

http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/support.asp
You really think if I had of sent them the broken disk they would have replaced it? I highly doubt they would do it on trust now though, lol. (I already threw it out)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.