Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
microtech standalone for sale cheap NEW PRICE

i bought this from my lil bro who bought it off hondatech.

I just lost my job so the race car has to be put aside. my loss your gain.

its the lt-8 system good for all 4cyl aplications. I give 650 for it I will take $300 shipped for it.

ANY OFFER AT ALL???

i just need money fast. gota pay bills. I have a good seller feed back on here, and have sold alot of stuff.

jeremy

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
INtegra96lsvtec said:
would this work on a saturn ion redline???

yes it will work on any type of car you would most likely have to send it back to microtech and hve them reconfigure it i belive it only cost you about a 100 bucks to do that not sure on the exact money conversion. either way for what your paying for it your still getting a deal.

they have the wireing diagram online that you can download and they also have a program you can down load to get a feel for it

the company is very helpful. they dont have a specific aplication for a saturn but they didnt have one for a neon either but tim from microtech assured me it would work on my car. he told me pretty much anything you have they have a base setting that will work

just let me know

jeremy

·
Registered
7,625 Posts
I'm not familiar with this standalone, what does it do. Like what is the method of fuel & ignition management? I am wondering can it run ITB's and stuff, is it Speed/Density, MAF, etc...does it work with distributor or multiple coil-packs, stuff like that.

Can it only be tuned by the factory, because I'd prefer to have it tuned on a dyno...

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
klungemonger said:
I'm not familiar with this standalone, what does it do. Like what is the method of fuel & ignition management? I am wondering can it run ITB's and stuff, is it Speed/Density, MAF, etc...does it work with distributor or multiple coil-packs, stuff like that.

Can it only be tuned by the factory, because I'd prefer to have it tuned on a dyno...

its just like any other standalone from what i know its just like the f.a.s.t. system and the aem system.

ofcourse you can tune it your self thats the point of a stand alone you take it to a dyno and tune it or pay someone to do for you.
it uses a laptop computer you can monitor and change about anything you can imagine. even down to indivdual injector control.

it works on anytype of ignition system. distributor or coil pack. theres alot of big honda tunners like central florida turbo that use it for there personal cars as well as sell and install it in there shop

the best thing I can do for you is give you the link to there site it tells you every thing it dose and can do.

www.microtechefi.com

they cost around 1000 bucks on there site im not sure what the money conversion is but 350 is a deal either way

you can also check out central florida turbos site not sure what it is exactly somthing like cft.com or cfturbo.com maybe i know fernandos blue si is a monster last time i talked to him it put down 729whp with a microtech on a very conservative tune for street use.

jeremy

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
klungemonger said:
Looks pretty cool...now need to save up some money! Trying to build a block at the same time and sell some crap. OK so it comes with a basemap on the ECU do you know what it is set up for from the factory?
it comes with a basic program to read your sensors. it dosent come with a start up map.

they may have a few maps you can download. im not sure i didnt really check since I was gona use it on a neon they dont have anything for it so i would have to make my own map from scratch

but for the hondas theres alot of people running microtech. im sure central florida turbo would sell or give you a couple maps cheap

jeremy

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.