Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking at some wet kits. is there anyone on here that has/have experience with any of the kits below? i have a feeling that every review i read online was written by their own company.

Megasquirt (heard some bad things..)
NOS (if i were to go with them id get the "sniper" kit)
Nitrous Express
ZEX
Eldebrock
Venom (wayyyyy to expensive for me)

im somewhat limited on what i can spend but i dont know how much money i will have. it all depends how much i can save and not blow on useless things.

· Registered
580 Posts
well personally i would just go with real v-8 power. see then you have a complete package, the amazing domestic torque (what is torque?) then you have horsepower off top and you can whoop a little del gays ass lol. so yea but if you really want the nitrous i would just go with the cole brand wet shot if you know what i mean.
cant we ban these type of ******* sister fucking inbreds? Kids probably not old enough to drive a power wheel.

An as for the OP, I dont have experoence with them, but have heard very good things about ZEX when it comes to smaller engines.

· Olde School Ricer
8,762 Posts
cant we ban these type of ******* sister fucking inbreds? Kids probably not old enough to drive a power wheel.

An as for the OP, I dont have experoence with them, but have heard very good things about ZEX when it comes to smaller engines.
yes, yes we can ban them
and I did

I like zex, I have used it for a few years and had good luck. I might possibly be selling a kit I have if you are interested

· Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
big ones? penusis? all i had to do was make bolt holes and put it in. the bar in the trunk was there when i bought it from an old man. go figure. and i really hope that i dont need a clutch because im shit broke right now.
EDIT: to yellowSexi- i got hondatas300 so im pretty sure i can retard when i spray in just need to learn a lil more about it then i guess ill do it or my tuner man will. and what kind of shot was your buddie running when he screwed up his clutch?

· Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
family guy version of a penis lol. you probably wouldnt know it if you havnt seen the episode. peter joe quagmire and cleveland go out on a fishing trip to get alot of fish because peter lost his job or something and they all get drunk and they write penus on quagmires forehead. lol i sorta entertain myself when i get bored. happens alot

and what did you mean by 2 of the big ones?

· Olde School Ricer
8,762 Posts
big ones? penusis? all i had to do was make bolt holes and put it in. the bar in the trunk was there when i bought it from an old man. go figure. and i really hope that i dont need a clutch because im shit broke right now.
EDIT: to yellowSexi- i got hondatas300 so im pretty sure i can retard when i spray in just need to learn a lil more about it then i guess ill do it or my tuner man will. and what kind of shot was your buddie running when he screwed up his clutch?
he was running a 50 shot

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.