Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i might score an eg $200-300. 94 lx hatch

i dont know much about the car yet. there is a hole in the block of the engine. so it needs an engine. is this a good price for the car or should i try to get it even lower?

i think there is no body damage or interior damage, it was his daily driver. i know this guy isnt into cars as i am.

if and when i get the car it will be a daily driver / beater. and i think its a slowmatic but i dont care my current car is manual.

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
enfield said:
i might score an eg $200-300. 94 lx hatch

i dont know much about the car yet. there is a hole in the block of the engine. so it needs an engine. is this a good price for the car or should i try to get it even lower?

i think there is no body damage or interior damage, it was his daily driver. i know this guy isnt into cars as i am.

if and when i get the car it will be a daily driver / beater. and i think its a slowmatic but i dont care my current car is manual.
sorry bud, but there is no such thing is an lx hatch :hehe

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeh i just learned that like a noobie. hahah.

ill be getting a pic of the car later. im hopin its a hatch rather than a coupe or sedan.

·
Registered
519 Posts
hahaha. good call! 4 doors can look just as sexy as anything else! just depends on how u do it!

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
94Civic_R said:
hahaha. good call! 4 doors can look just as sexy as anything else! just depends on how u do it!
i dont plan on doing anything to it but get it running. mainly going to serve me as transportation. right now thats my "plan" :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts