Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, im currently in the market for an alarm system for my car (Integra GS-R), ive been looking into this millennium max pager alarm system for my car.. Im curious as to what the installation costs on this type of alarm were (CAD $ if possible)..
Thanks, any info would be greatly appreciated
And does anyone have any experience with this type of alarm (do you like it? would you recommend it?)
Alex

· Registered
103 Posts
If you already have an alarm should only take an hour to hook up. If not add another hour. I used the older version with my Viper and it caused falsing, had to disconnect it. Check out the new Viper 2-way pagers, they start at $500 installed.

· Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont currently have an alarm, and do i need a previous alarm for this to work??
Is this simple enough to do with instructions or should it be done by a pro...??
Alex

· Registered
103 Posts
No you don't need an alarm for it to work. Hookup time depends on how many sensors you want. If you just want hood, doors and trunk figure 6-7 wires plus adding a hood pin switch. Shock sensor is more work. Figure a full weekend day to get it installed, a 96 GS-R won't be hard though.

· Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright thanks, ill get a friend who knows about that type of stuff to help me hook it up..
thanks
Alex

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.