Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
suppose to be snow as well
Yup. It snows and also snow on the ground. Especially in places that never had any before. Plus stats and achievements are listed from your menu screen.

One glitch that bugged me... When you go underwater the rain and snow continue to show on the screen. So the water is already tough to see through, but the rain/snow makes it doubly hard.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Still crafting my mines! Now that football season has started up I've been playing more while watching games on TV.

I've DL'd 1.8.1. Can't wait for 1.9.

I currently play on the peaceful setting so I don't get to see a lot of the changes made between versions.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Still Minecrafting. I think my build is 1.2.4, I play in the Survival mode with a Peaceful setting.

Just digging and building. Not much crafting.

Recently I hit bedrock so I guess digging will become less interesting for me from here on out. :(

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
Still Minecrafting. I think my build is 1.2.4, I play in the Survival mode with a Peaceful setting.

Just digging and building. Not much crafting.

Recently I hit bedrock so I guess digging will become less interesting for me from here on out. :(
best thing to do is build a shit load of ladders then dig straight down until you hit bedrock, then start branch mining from there about 100-200 blocks out then go up about 4-5 blocks and repeat

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I have a glass domed shaft maybe 25-30 blocks square, with a spiraling staircase dug into the walls. Not sure what it's relation to sea level is, but I think it's about 70 blocks deep. At the bottom it goes down even deeper from there with long areas over 20+ blocks in height and over 100 in length.

As I run into other caves I've started hollowing them out and continue to branch out from there. Most ceiling I need to add 6+ blocks to be able to smooth out the surfaces (for uniformity's sake).

Still looking for a Balrog.:ninja

I have Fraps and probably capture some vids.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts