Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
12,727 Posts
IMISSMYSI said:
Can anybody tell me of any shops in the Twin Cities area where i can get some parts for my RSX-5??

Like intake,coilovers,bulbs..ect....
Thanks
best place to buy parts are from www.groupbuycenter.com

I am from hopkins, MN......you need to order stuff online....there isn't many shops in the TC area....

· Registered
58 Posts
shop

dude go to this one call project D
take 35w S. exit 90 and take a left about two blocks and then take a left again before the second light.

or you can go to this one call Extream motor trand at Maple Wood.
take 36E exit witebear Ave turn left about 3 block the shop is at the right hand

· Registered
376 Posts
Xtreme doesn't know shit...and will try anything to get your money. I hear Elite Autosport is ok, I hear the work on a lot of DSMs though I'm not sure about Hondas. They even have a dyno. But I'd recommend you buy your stuff online its a lot cheaper.

Elite Autosport
261 N 26TH Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55411
(612)-521-0550

· Registered
198 Posts
I have to agree that X-treme appears a little sketchy as far as performance tuning goes. They don't do much inhouse work I don't think. They just ship it off somewhere and jack up the price on you. I did order a Greddy SP catback from them though. Came right on time and the price was what it was online.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.