Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At first I thought it was just the sound brakes make when the pads are pretty much done for. However, it was safetied early summer with lots left in the brakes. The sound comes from the driver side front wheel I think. Only when I am braking....but NOT when I brake very hard. Also the same sound will continue or start whenever I turn to the left...NOT when turning to the right.....???
Ideas?

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I have OEM pads, going to upgrade to Ceramics once these are done. I wouldn't really think twice about this usually, but its just that the same sound is present under normal cruising while im just taking a slight bend to the left, or a full out left turn.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Acura actually had a TSB on the teg for brake noise. Its something about the brake pad shims. I'll llook it up and post up the info.

other than that, just tear it apart again and lube the backs of it really good. It'll show and say in the TSB when I post it up.

Hold on, let me find it.........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.