Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so, I am getting rid of some things that I do not need. Here is the list, I can ship, or can meet. Since i am PA, I am willing to drive to Best Buy in Frederick to meet, prolly the furthest I will drive. Shoot Me your Offers if It dont have a price. Prices dont included shipping. Prices are Negotiable

-AEM Short Ram Intake. Had it on my 94 Hatch. Will fit all D series engines I believe. Will Include New APC Filter. $35
-Autometer Tachometer. It is an older Model, my cousin bought it awhile back brand new. It was in my Hatch for 3 months, and was going to put it in the sol but never did. Included with it is a shift light. $60
-Pioneer Head Unit. I dont know what exactly is up with it the last time i had it hooked up. The cd would come out 1/3 of the way. It didnt do that when I last had it hooked up before then. I may not have had a wire hooked up correctly? Anyways, I dont need it. Its pretty much brand new, I'll let you steal it for..$60
-Custom Kick Pods. Made for 92-95 Civic. Fits 93-97 Del Sols. Custom made, They haven't been cut yet, so you can cut them to fit any size speaker pretty much, I think 10 inches or under. They are black plastic, never been installed, not even test fitted in anything other than when they finished making them. I just paid $150 for them. So I will let them for gor $120.
-Kicker L5. 10" sub in Kicker Box. Paid $249 for it brand new, and Have had it in the sol for no more than a month. Will take $175
-Shocker Sticker. White. $5
-Laptop- $300. Used, Good condition. Will completely restore for you.
-Xbox- $150, I have like 5 games for it, will sell them seperately if you want.
-Stock Civic Springs. Make me an Offer

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All I really know about it spec wise is Toshiba, 512, runs great no problems i have used it plenty of times. It is a friends that he said I could sell for some money because he has a new one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.