Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Are there any tracks in the southern ontario area that have strips to run the 1/4 mile??

I tried searching online, like the one in bowmanville and peterborough... but it seems like you need a special racing license and the track is oval...

I just wanna know my 1/4 mile time damnit... lol

Just wondering if any of you guys know the area better... :confused

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Det.John Kimble said:
Are there any tracks in the southern ontario area that have strips to run the 1/4 mile??

I tried searching online, like the one in bowmanville and peterborough... but it seems like you need a special racing license and the track is oval...

I just wanna know my 1/4 mile time damnit... lol

Just wondering if any of you guys know the area better... :confused

theres cayuga (www.torontomotorsportspark.com i think) which is like 20 mins outside hamilton

they usually have test and tune nights on friday's if you dont want to go to an actual CSCS event`

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Only in southern Ont. for University at Windsor, but I drive my car back and forth from Winnipeg. What would be the closest tuner/shop from Windsor?.....Anything in London, or do I have to trek up the GTA?

I already have to drive the 45 minutes to Kingsville for RC Parts/Nitro Fuel.

·
Registered
21 Posts
hey guys, i jus bought an 04 civic si..i was wondering if any of you guys know any good stores for accessories and stuff...like im looking to buy a shortshifter/knob and a couple of other things..but haven't found any good stores...any help would be much appreciated..thxx!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.