Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way to class today Im cruising along minding my own business when out of nowhere a mitsubishi galant with a ghetto body kit that was flapping in the wind goes flying past me reving his muffler chopped engine. He slows down beside me and keeps reving his engine and I just laugh it off and keep driving, one problem, theres a red light. I get to the light and the guy gets my attention and says LETS GO MAN! I was thinking nah I dont need to risk getting in trouble for this guy but then the little devil popped up on my shoulder and said, Matt, you have got to put this guy in his place. So I look over and say alright, light turns green, I knew I had been practicing my launching for something! I barely broke the tires loose at all, my crappy tires stuck to the ground like slicks and by the time I was shifting out of 1st gear he was about half a car legnth behind my bumper. 2nd gear gives me a nice chirp of the tires and so does 3rd, after I shifted into 4th I looked behind me and saw the galant was probably a few buslegnths behind me so I decided to wind her down. What do I get for all of my hard work? A ricer flyby, gotta love em. Oh well, if I ever see this guy again, im not slowin down just to put him in his place. Damn ricers!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah im not a big "street racer" type of person but that guy just needed to be shut down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts