Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Banned
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as stated in the title we have a new project on our hands. The base of our project is a 92 civic hatchback. We have big plans for the car and some of the details are as follows:

GSR Motor
S372

Here are some pics

Shaved Engine Bay

Fuse Box Relocated and Proportioning Valve Relocated

Turbo On Top Of The Engine

More updates to come.........

· Registered
1,993 Posts
I would love to see a dyno graph...:ninja

· Registered
8,403 Posts
osnap, modacar moving up. i used to get parts there back in the day.

so considering its modacar.

why are u choosing vintage civic?

so many other platforms. are u still tryin to enthuse the already overdone civic nation?

why not a fifth gen prelude?

or an 03 civic, or hatch?

why do this.

· Registered
10,346 Posts
Get a big enough turbo? :ahh that thing is gonna churn out some serious power if it is able to spool up at all :lol

Reactions: Darkness

· Banned
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
osnap, modacar moving up. i used to get parts there back in the day.

so considering its modacar.

why are u choosing vintage civic?

so many other platforms. are u still tryin to enthuse the already overdone civic nation?

why not a fifth gen prelude?

or an 03 civic, or hatch?

why do this.
The Car is actually a longtime customer and friend of ours. He Brought the car to us with money and a goal and we are helping him reach it.

· Registered
49,788 Posts
The Car is actually a longtime customer and friend of ours. He Brought the car to us with money and a goal and we are helping him reach it.
cant wait to see end results

· Premium Member
29,824 Posts
He had the car already and it was NA but he decided to go turbo. He plans on running in the same street class with Tony Palo and his integra. This means full interior. We have more done, well have pics up soon.
finally a honda that's fast and still has all of the seats and power options

· Registered
10,346 Posts

· Premium Member
29,824 Posts
I thought an NSX was fast?
nsx's don't run 11's... 12's are really quick. 13's are pretty quick, 14's give you blue balls, and 15's....we're not even gonna go there. but 11's are fast, 10's are really fast, and 9's omfg!!!i just shit my pants.

· Registered
1,993 Posts
My friends Padre drives a 12 sec nsx..its supposed get even faster :hehe

· Registered
412 Posts
nsx's don't run 11's... 12's are really quick. 13's are pretty quick, 14's give you blue balls, and 15's....we're not even gonna go there. but 11's are fast, 10's are really fast, and 9's omfg!!!i just shit my pants.
Now a days, aren't fast untill you are running single digets man. When I finally break 11s......I still wont be fast :lol2

· Registered
1,993 Posts
^Lol Tru

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.