Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MODs: Before you close this, read it, please

Before you close it, or Kick me off of the Site, again, i would like to have a word with the mods.

lets keep this simple. ill stay out of ur guys way, as long as u guys agree to treet my ass wit a lil more respect isnted of jus deleting my post, w/o anysort of warning or Pm or nutthn.

1) Sorry about all the 'bad words' in the posts, and that it all came off rude. Im sure that everyone knows how redundant that ol "engine swap" reply is, and i din wana hear it anymore.
2) I figured that since most of the music that you all listen to, movies you watch, and people u hang out wit use many forms of profanity which was displayed in the contraversial post, u were use to.
3) I figuerd since, and if u go and read it, the post did have some topics of engine in it. but thats ur job to mod that ish, so my mistake for putting it in the wrong place.
4) the nazi thing and the hitler thing, i know was not PC and also was a mean shot to the balls, but the mod did say it, and everyone was a lil pissy.
5) i know its all ur jobs to moderate wats goin on in ur board, and honestly, i like u guys, u guys i know are vets of the board, and know more, exc, and i respect that u DO take care of 30K+ people, and usualy do a bang up job.
6) Its not like im new at this game, ive been on the board for over a year, this is the #1 problem i have EVER had wit anyform of staff member. Id say thats kinda not a cool way to treat older members who have only used SHO as their once source of honda INFO.

all i ask is that nex time, if u chose to keep me here, that you atleast gimme a warning, or let me know somehow so i can atleast edit my post to your likeing. i din even get my damn questoin ansewered, but o well. id like feedback. thanks guys

·
Premium Member
9,293 Posts
Well i give you some respect for trying to clear this up, but the boards is not the place to do it. Please PM either one of us, and we'll try to work it all out.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Yeah, like v00tecsi mentioned PM one of us about it. Although I can tell you right now that a big part of the reason you were banned was because of that picture you posted. You want us to respect you then you need to respect us. You call us nazi's and little pussys then yes, you will be banned. Common sense goes a long way man. PM me or another civic forum moderator to talk about it some more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.