anybody ever seen a 5th gen prelude model car

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
its ugly

·
Registered
286 Posts
ebay may have some, it think i recall seeing them there. what scale are you looking for?
and do you want die-cast or plastic? my father is an investor in a local hobby shop, so i can see what he can do in terms of finding one if you cant...

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
they are by modifiers and they are 1:43 w/ a huge greddy logo on the side.......offered in red, yellow, green, or blue

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was looking for any size but preferbly (sp?) a bigger one and i would also prefer diecast but either would do

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
that cory guy said:
i was looking for any size but preferbly (sp?) a bigger one and i would also prefer diecast but either would do
only model that is a diecast model is 1:43

·
Registered
77 Posts
any good quality 4th gen diecast out there?

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Frank Kohnen said:
any good quality 4th gen diecast out there?
havent seen a diecast but i know there is a model kit out there for the 4th gen. 2 or 3 actually, one of them is the JUN track car

·
Registered
370 Posts
I just picked up a 99 Prelude modifier. it's red w/o the huge greddy on the side. i finally found it after going to a bunch of different places. It was the last one!

oh yea.. got it at target

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
haha dude, i went to toys r us this morning, the mall after class, and walmart before i went home. no luck at all. all focuses and eclipses :cry:

but i went home and ordered a red one straight off their website..hahahaha :D

i'm gonna paint it black...just like meene. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts