Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok theres a spot that opened up for the moderator of this forum.

if youd like to nominate anyone please post.
-list what car year accord v6 you have.
-how knowledgable are you

i know i owe morpheus6d9 a nomination. but he hasnt been on here since 2/04. if anyone know him tell him to come check out this round of nomination.

·
Registered
238 Posts
i would like to be one if i still had my 99av6, oh wells

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
i wouldnt mind helpin out around here but i know nothing about accords. the only time i ever really visit the accord forum is if theres a title that interests me.

sorry

·
Registered
252 Posts
I own a gen 6 v6 coupe since 97 and I had been here for awhile (I think since superhonda opened...not sure) but I don't think I know enough to be a moderator. I just have the time to burn.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
eh?

·
Registered
937 Posts
I would like to be a Moderator. I have an Extreme Knowledge when it comes to Hondas. I am a Honda Service Technician and I am sure I can help anyone out with any questions and I have very good computer skills.

I have done my own swaps and have had ALOT of Hondas

88 Civic Hatch DX
89 Civic Hatch DX w/D16Z6 then B16A (JDM)
91 Civic Hatch DX
94 Civic Hatch DX w/B18C (JDM ITR)
94 Civic Sedan LX w/D16Y8
95 Civic Coupe DX w/H22A (JDM)
2002 Civic Si (EP)
2004 S2000 (AP2)
2005 Accord V6 Auto w/ Navigation
2005 Accord V6 6-Speed w/ Navigation

Look at Sig.

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ProspeedCTR said:
I would like to be a Moderator. I have an Extreme Knowledge when it comes to Hondas. I am a Honda Service Technician and I am sure I can help anyone out with any questions and I have very good computer skills.

I have done my own swaps and have had ALOT of Hondas

88 Civic Hatch DX
89 Civic Hatch DX w/D16Z6 then B16A (JDM)
91 Civic Hatch DX
94 Civic Hatch DX w/B18C (JDM ITR)
94 Civic Sedan LX w/D16Y8
95 Civic Coupe DX w/H22A (JDM)
2002 Civic Si (EP)
2004 S2000 (AP2)
2005 Accord V6 Auto w/ Navigation
2005 Accord V6 6-Speed w/ Navigation

Look at Sig.
how much time, how often do you come online?

·
Registered
252 Posts
I agree with mr.wisdom. it's not much what you know but it is more about how much time you can spend in front of computer moderating everybody making sure everybody is not out line and such, intervene when you are supposed to (more like you have to all the time), being neutral, while doing your best not to mix personal feelings into relegating a board. Patience is heavily required with this type of work. You can ask Mr. Illusion and Mr. Wisdom here for examples before you take the throne of being AV6 Moderator.

Otherwise...best of luck.

P.S: I just got a job so I will be withdrawing my name from one of the possible candidate.

·
Registered
937 Posts
I am on the internet all the time and I would do a great job of keeping everyone inline and assisting/helping others with problems and issues. I will do my best to make sure the Accord V6 forum stays within good standards as it is now.

Plus I have access to technical issues/troubleshooting with ANY Honda and I will do my best to help anyone out. I am extremely patience and have an extreme knowledge in computers. I am very willing to step up to the plate.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts