Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really want to know what controller scheme they're using. I hope it's like COD's layout, compared to say... Killzone's.

I'm not going to go with the assumption that an $8 game is going to allow me the option to re-map if I don't care for the button/stick configuration.

From what I heard, MAG had a super big learning curve to get used to the Move. Ditto for the new SOCOM demo. So I don't think I'll be playing MC:D with the Move. I'm clumsy enough with the regular controller as it stands right now.:(

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DL'd the free demo. The controller setup is a similar layout to COD's and I think there's 3 or 4 others too.

They basically seem to have variations on the L1/L2 and R1/R2 functions, with one layout even having R3 as your ADS command.

I never can get totally comfortable with R2 as trigger as in Killzone2 so I won't even bother with that one.

-----------------

I tried getting into a game but I kept getting error messages and being booted out of the PSN. So I'll wait awhile for them to fix the flaws before I give it another try.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.