Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

· Registered
10,346 Posts
Widebody alone is SEX. NO fender stuff please, very hard to make them look good on a honda, at least from what ive seen. Show us some examples you'd like to see on your car, and we can give our uber excellent judging skillz:ninja

DO THE WIDEBODY OR ELSE:D

· Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we can give our uber excellent judging skillz:ninja

DO THE WIDEBODY OR ELSE:D
i didnt know being judgmental was a skill! IM A FUCKING MASTER!!

back on topics, the only ones you ever see are the universal ones, none specifically for the car, and the universal ones are super rice, i dont like rice damn it, ITS TOO STARCHY! and i found some decent widebody kits, but theyre kinda rice too and expensive

eBay Motors: custom 6 piece wide body kit for honda del sol (item 350174643750 end time Mar-06-09 19:51:24 PST)
like this he did some super customization here. skyline lights, and his own sutom body kit, i just want wider fenders. that rent filler with riceness.

· Registered
10,346 Posts
Only widebodys for del sol I ever liked were custom, just find a bunch of foam blocks and go to town carving those up and then fiberglassing. lotz of mad skillz

· Registered
10,346 Posts
BlueBallz you shut the hell up, widebody del sol is sex!!!!! :lol

· Registered
10,346 Posts
You liked that R34 conversion? People are weird sometimes.....:ninja

I like the R34 bumper style for the del sol, and the BD rear bumper, or whatever one looks stock except that dig-in /roll-in for exhaust or whatever.

· Registered
10,346 Posts
This for front, goes good with a widebody del sol

This is what I like for the rear, guess its revolution

If I got that, Id run dual DTM mufflers, each tip would be like 1.5", so 4 tips altogether. Nice and clean looking, exhaust would be flat black painted

· Registered
495 Posts
This for front, goes good with a widebody del sol

This is what I like for the rear, guess its revolution

If I got that, Id run dual DTM mufflers, each tip would be like 1.5", so 4 tips altogether. Nice and clean looking, exhaust would be flat black painted
that's fucking nasty. a sol only needs a lip kit. nothing to change the lines. that thing looks like a mexican transformer. rear bumper was fine though

· Registered
10,346 Posts
That R34 style bumper looks so much better with my headlgihts and corners, blakc accented headlights, and orange corners

· Registered
10,346 Posts
that's fucking nasty. a sol only needs a lip kit. nothing to change the lines. that thing looks like a mexican transformer. rear bumper was fine though
If I got that front, Id glass over the top of each side scoop deal, so it was just a small hole on each side of the big mouth. Perfect for a small oil cooler on one side and a small tranny cooler on the other.

· Registered
10,346 Posts
just like this dsm
Thats far mroe nasty, note the "intercooled" intake :lol

I admit the R34 style is a lil out there, but thats your opinion that it sucks. No offense, but I dont give a shit about people's opinion, I do what I like fool! ;)

· Registered
10,346 Posts
1 - 20 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.