Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how many of you know about the car show being held this year at Penn State University. It's called Modified Madness and its May 21-22. How many of you are going? Who is entering their car? If anyone wants more info on the show go to www.carsatcarlisle.com Its supposed to be a crazy show and being held on college campus I think it will be. I also would like to start a little caravan to go up there. We could possibly meet in Hagerstown and ride from there.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
i'd call this more northeast. but i'll be there. this is the same show that used to be right in carlise and last year was in harrisburg. the show last year was one of the worst i've ever been to. but it's even closer to me this year and i'm a psu student so i'll check it out the 21 and see if it's worth coming back the next day.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I heard that last year the cops showed up and had to control everyone a bit.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
yea, the ricers were reving everyone and racing from stoplights. the quality of the cars in general was really low. i hope it's better this year.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hobie237 said:
i wish i could go... i'm going to start putting this stuff on my calendar now...
Keep us posted on any shows you come up with.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am going...I go every year and actually am press. I was given press passes again this year as well as some walk in spectator passes. I have to say that I like the way they judge better than at NOPI. If anyone else is going, let me know...perhaps we can caravan up. And people, please, if you think the quality of cars was bad, enter your car...up the ante a bit!

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
well unless i sell my car in the next week it'll be in the fun field. i'm not too far away so i'll know the area better than most people, so if you have any questions or wanna meet up pm me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts